What you will learn from our discussion with Maura Sweeney:
- How to Bring Your Innermost Dreams to Reality
- Become an Author and Speaker at Midlife
- Time to Create a Life Re-Imagined?
- Say YES to the Life that’s True to You
- Want to Pave Your Own Path to Happiness?
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Maura Sweeney (click bar below)
What happens when you're losing your life blood following someone else's instruction manual? What if you can bring your innermost dreams to reality and create a Life Reimagined?
Maura Sweeney is just the woman to share her story about finding vitality, purpose and career success. She developed her own life instruction manual. An Author, Podcaster and Huffington Post contributor whose mantra is “Living Happy – Inside Out,” Maura will be sharing her story about a predesignated path that was turning her into a zombie and about finding the courage to pave a path of her own.
After exiting law school years ago, Maura has since taken everything from her background (corporate career, home schooling, public advocacy, business ownership and world travel) – and her belief in living happy inside out – to create a Life Reimagined as Maura4u. A self-styled cultural journalist and inspiring public speaker, Maura's Life Reimagined ReLaunch is a reflection of everything she loves: meeting people, going places, and sharing inspiration. In addition to the Huffington Post, Maura has been featured in Midlife Boulevard, Aspire Magazine, Self-Growth.com, Tampa Bay Times, Project Eve, Better After 50, Match.com, Prime Time TV, and Britain’s BBC radio.
- The Art of Happiness: Volume 1 – Exiting the Comfort Zone
- The Art of Happiness: Volume 2 – Influence
- The Art of Happiness Volume 3 – Judgment
- The Art of Happiness Volume 4 – Competition
- The Art of Happiness Volume 5 – Values
- The Art of Happiness Volume 6 – Nonsense