Darren Hardy, publisher of SUCCESS Magazine and New York Times bestselling author of The Compound Effect
“You may feel like your life is out of your control—that others, or your circumstances or past mistakes have already determined your destiny. I’ve learned, however, that you have the ability to improve your life by making choices that are authentic to your personality and your priorities. Joel’s book, Finding Your Voice, will help you tune into what really matters to you so you can make better choices and achieve goals that are meaningful to you.”
Mel Robbins, host of The Mel Robbins Show and author of Stop Saying You’re Fine
“If you aren’t honest with yourself, how can you be real with anyone else? You can’t! That’s why, in his new book, Joel Boggess guides you through the process of cutting away the expectations, past hurts, and mistaken beliefs that are keeping you from being your best. Stop pretending to be what others want. Read Finding Your Voice and learn how to be yourself.”
Patsy Clairmont, author and speaker
“I spent so many years of my life trying to find my voice; how I wish Joel’s book was around then. If you find yourself struggling to embrace your value, may I recommend Finding Your Voice as a quick-start into a place of wholeness and worth.”
Dan Miller, bestselling author and life coach
“You are doing something special for others and yourself by reading Finding Your Voice! The investment of your time will come back multiplied with more confidence and enthusiasm—and you’ll discover a powerful voice that will inspire and encourage others along the way.”
Rabbi Daniel Lapin, author of Thou Shall Prosper: The 10 Commandments for Making Money
“With Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess joins the ranks of those legendary mentors, speakers, and authors who have transformed the lives of multitudes. His profound insights are anchored by the transcendent reality that the voice is the sound of the soul, possessing limitless power to influence ourselves as well as others. Voice can elevate or degrade, it can inspire and oppress, and it can harm or heal, but, above all, it is the unique sound that enables each of us to impact our world. With the author’s wise counsel consecrated to the cause of growth and success, every reader can anticipate colossal return on investment from this insightful and practical book.”
Carrie Wilkerson, author of The Barefoot Executive: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom and Being Your Own Boss
“In Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess explains that it isn’t selfish to focus on your needs and dreams. Being your best possible self benefits everyone around you! Read this book with a pen. Your world will thank you.”
Bob Burg, coauthor of The Go-Giver
“In this terrific book, we learn not only why Finding Your Voice is so important to living a successful life; the author also takes us through a step-by-step tutorial on exactly how to do it. This is foundational in terms of doing what you love and living with joy. Great job, Joel!”
Jennifer Maggio, CEO/founder of The Life of a Single Mom Ministries
Mark Sanborn, award-winning speaker and bestselling author of The Fred Factor and You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader
“In Finding Your Voice, you’ll learn how Joel Boggess turned tragedy into triumph and how you can use authenticity to become your best self. Reading this book is like having coffee with a friend who only wants the best for you. I recommend it.”
Dr Jo Anne White, author, speaker, and host of Power Your Life Radio and TV
“Finding Your Voice opens the gateway to our personal power as it guides us with practical and soulful insight to our own awakening. Coach, sage and teacher, Joel Boggess is a master at leading us into the unique interior of the self for true transformation. Joel’s personal story and that of his clients uplifts us and shows us how to create the same success, inner strength and joy as we live out our limitless self.”
Joe Calloway, author of Becoming a Category of One and Be the Best at What Matters Most
Jennifer Finnegan-Pool, founder and executive director of Single Momm
“If your life is in transition, if you have hit a roadblock and do not know where to step next, Finding Your Voice is the book for you! Joel teaches us all how to move step by step towards the future we dream of while guiding us through life changing practical applications that we can take ahold of and apply to our lives today.”
Tom Ziglar, CEO and proud son of Zig Ziglar
Misty Honnold, executive director of M.O.M., a ministry equipping single moms to overcome mountains
“Joel takes you through thought-provoking questions and challenges you to look deeper and come out more alive and stronger. Too often we have been unwilling to discover the “whys.” Thank you, Joel, for sharing your story and countless others that will inspire us to find our voice.”
Gary Barkalow, author of It’s Your Call: What Are You Doing Here, founder, The Noble Heart
“Every life has something important and beautiful to say to the world, but not every life has found its own voice. Discovering who you truly are, your offering to the world, and bringing it to its purest form is not easy. It is a process, a journey in which we need others to help us find clarity and courage. Joel Boggess offers this to you in his book, Finding Your Voice.”
John Miller, author of QBQ
Allyson Lewis, time strategist and author of The 7 Minute Solution
“Are you saying yes when you really mean no? Are you letting other people’s dreams take precedence over your own? Let Joel Boggess’s latest book, Finding Your Voice, empower you to speak up for yourself and claim the life you want.”
Rory Vaden, cofounder of Southwestern Consulting and New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs
“Joel Boggess is a true student of self-development and success. Over the years he’s gleaned from some of the most prolific thought leaders on the planet. In this book he shares the best of the best for becoming the person you were designed to be!”
Deby and Kirk Dearman, singer/songwriters and pioneers of worship and the arts
Jim Donovan, author of 52 Ways to a Happier Life
“Finding Your Voice is a powerful, practical book in which Joel Boggess opens his heart and shares his own struggles along with real-life examples of the growth and success his clients have achieved to help you discover your own authentic voice and claim the life you want. Read Finding Your Voice and learn to express your true self.”
Ron McIntosh, Ron McIntosh's endorsement of "Finding Your Voice" by Joel Boggess
“Wow! Talk about the right book for the right time. Finding Your Voice is a book about discovering your identity and finding the life you were born to live. I define identity as knowing who God is, knowing what He has already done, and knowing who He made you to be. In a day in which USA Today tells us 90 percent of people don’t know their purpose, Joel Boggess has given us a book to help us step into our destiny. Many people in life limit their potential by unwittingly submitting to subconscious self-limiting beliefs. Joel not only helps you identify them, but shows you the keys to overcome them and reach your full capacity. Finding Your Voice is a narrative to unfold your God-given greatness. Read it and live in abundance.”
Karen Putz, passion coach, speaker, and coauthor of Gliding Soles: Lessons from a Life on Water
Ursula Mentjes, bestselling author of Selling with Intention and founder of salescoachnow.com
“Who am I? What do I really want? Those two questions plague humanity. In Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess takes you on his own personal journey to show you how he found his voice. Along the way, he masterfully shows you how you can find yours as well. Plus, once you find it, Joel teaches you how to listen to your voice, regardless of what the rest of the world is saying, so you can live your purpose.”
Danny Bader, inspirational speaker, coach, and author of Back from Heaven’s Front Porch
“A good book—for me—is one in which the author’s story and message(s) are strong in their own right, but also cause the reader to examine their own story and the actions they take from that position. It’s through this process that we identify changes in our thinking and action to create greater levels of happiness and fulfillment in our lives. Finding Your Voice does just that!”
Shawn Doyle, CSP, professional speaker and trainer, author of Jumpstart Your Motivation
“Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed or under-challenged? Are you worried that “this” is all there is to life? Do you wish you could make a change but don’t know where to begin? Start by reading Finding Your Voice. In it, Joel Boggess shines a light of hope that your future can be all you desire—and more!”
Jan Coates, international speaker and author of Attitude-inize
Jen McDonough (a.k.a. The Iron Jen), author of Living Beyond Rich
“Are you trying to be too many things to too many people? Do you feel stretched thin or stressed out? If so, throw aside the superwoman/superman cape! I know you will appreciate Joel’s message in Finding Your Voice. He shows you how to get clear on your purpose and focus on what really matters to you. Do yourself a favor: take ACTION and read it!”
Josh Hinds, speaker and author of It’s Your Life, LIVE BIG!
“In Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess walks you through the process of what it takes to truly live an authentic and meaningful life. Make no mistake, you were meant for greatness, and in the pages of this book you will find the tools necessary to unleash your greatness.”
Vicki Harvey-Helgesen, executive director of Leaving The Cocoon
“In a world of conformity, where many are looking to blend, Joel steps forward and shows us how to be unique. Finding Your Voice coaches us to find our God-given uniqueness and excel! The women I serve will be enlightened by this approach.”
Ryan C. Lowe, speaker and author of Get Off Your Attitude
“Joel Boggess’s message and principles that he shares in this book are life changing. Joel will help you find and strengthen your own voice that will challenge you to go after your passion. Make the commitment to yourself to pick up a copy of Finding Your Voice, read it and take action. It is an amazing tool to help you reach the levels of success that you are looking to achieve.”
Bernie Siegel, MD, author of Faith, Hope & Healing and 365 Prescriptions for the Soul
“Life’s journey would be easier if it came with GPS directions. Since that isn’t how life works, the next best thing you can do is to find and follow your voice—the truth about who you are and what you care about. In Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess provides guidance to help you map your own journey for a meaningful and fulfilling life.”
Tony and Alisa Dilorenzo, relationship experts and founders of One Extraordinary Marriage
Cheryl Maloney, talk show host, coach, speaker, and author of Simple Steps for Starting Over
How would you feel if you could take your past and use it to pave the path to your success? Joel Boggess, life coach and author of Finding Your Voice, is your personal guide to discovering the authentic you that rises from the ashes of your past like the phoenix rising. Take his hand and step up and into your dreams. It’s waiting for you.”
Chad Jeffers, author of 25 Notes for the Successful Musician
“Being an artist, musician, and producer, I understand the importance of having a voice. Finding your voice is a very mindful process. The first step toward creativity and happiness is getting in touch with who you really are. If you’ve lost yourself in the busyness of life, Joel Boggess will help you find your way back. The message of Finding Your Voice will cuts through life’s clutter so you can rediscover what’s really important—you.”
Vanessa Halloum, author of The 5 Feminine Power Virtues
“If you’re ready to let go of what’s holding you back in life and you want to connect with your passion and purpose than you need to read Joel Boggess’ brilliant new book Finding Your Voice. Joel has done an amazing job at sharing practical and actionable advice for living a vibrant life with clarity and intention.”
Gordon Banks, former Dallas Cowboy, author, and senior pastor Overcomer Covenant Church
“If you’ve ever sat down and asked yourself the questions “Who am I, and why am I here?” then Joel Boggess’ book is a must-read. In it, he eloquently weaves a tale of his own past experiences to relay a powerful message about finding yourself, letting go of others opinions, and becoming, once and for all, who God specifically created you to be. If you want your life to be dramatically changed, read this book and let it take you on a journey that will shift your perception from who you think you are to who you really are”.
Michelle Prince, best-selling author, Zig Ziglar Motivational Speaker, and America’s Productivity Coach
“Everyone has a story to tell, a gift to share, or a message to relate. Unfortunately, too many people don’t express themselves for fear of what others will think or that they’ll make a mistake. In Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess offers guidance for how to get past those fears so you can share your best self with the world. Read it… and then express your voice.”
Brian Holmes, author of The Ties that Bind
“God has created every human being with a unique identity and purpose. So many people struggle in their ability to see clearly who they really are, as the inputs and experiences of life muddy the waters, and make clarity almost impossible. This ‘identity crisis’ paralyzes people from becoming all God intended them to be. In Finding Your Voice, Joel Boggess offers powerful insights, but more importantly effective processes that will unleash the potential and greatness in the reader. Rediscover who you really are in Finding Your Voice.”
Kim Hodous, best-selling author of Show Up, Be Bold, Play Big
“For a culture plagued with fitting in, keeping up, and looking good, Joel’s book is a beacon of light. He helps you reach deep inside to find your voice—your authentic voice—so you, too, can live a life of passion, excitement, and meaning.
Dr. Srikumar Rao, Ted speaker and author of Happiness at Work
“Joel Boggess gives you a step-by-step method for stripping away your masks and presenting your authentic self. I love the ‘Questions for Reflection’ that are peppered throughout the book. Sample: ‘Are you trying to change your personality to fit what the world considers successful?’ Engage with these. They will serve you well.”
Chris Locurto, vice president and speaker at Dave Ramsey’s organization
“If you’ve been struggling to create ‘work/life balance,’ you need to read Finding Your Voice and free yourself from what Joel Boggess calls ‘the myth of mediocrity.’ You’ll learn why focus is far more potent than balance when it comes to creating a life you love.”
Search ReLaunch or Podcast Tips
- Great All Around PodcastMarch 21, 2017 by Eric Eaton from United States
The ReLaunch podcast is one of those rarities which has it all. Excellent hosts, incredible guests, and very insightful questions. The back and forth banter always points back to how to truly live an extraordinay life regardless of what may be happening in your own life. I particularly enjoyed episode #462 with Danny Johnson. The reminder about personal affirmations and their positive effect on our lives was encouraging. Keep up the great work.
- Fantastic show!November 8, 2016 by VPugliese from United States
I just discovered Relaunch this weekend, and I binged on a ton of episodes! Fantastic content, excellent engagement and a truly awesome show! Already in my favorites list and a top podcast for me to go to!
- Helps you launch into your next seasonSeptember 18, 2016 by Paul D Johnson from United States
Wonderful stories and tips to help you pivot and relaunch with passion into the next seaosn of opportunities God has for you.
- Inspiring, positive and uplifting!September 6, 2016 by Entreprincess from Germany
Joel is a great host that draws pearls of wisdom from his guests and does so with a sense of humour :) I really enjoy this podcast and if you are going through any kind of transition in life, this is the podcast for you!
- An Inspiring ProfessionalAugust 26, 2016 by Ones gallery from United States
In the world of book publishing and marketing, Joel knows his craft. An inspiring professional, ready to help others achieve higher levels of success. I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person and he is a genuinely caring human being. You will hear that his Inspiring personality comes through in his podcast. Enjoy!
- Sharp And RelevantAugust 26, 2016 by Tanner1 from United States
As a guy who's gone through three full-on career changes during my adult life, Joel's rock-solid take on his subject matter really hits home. Five stars!
- Joel is the manAugust 25, 2016 by Derek Loudermilk from United States
This is such an important topic in light of the rapidly changing landscape, plus Joel really knows podcasting the these shows are high quality
- Joel is a rockstar on the mic!August 25, 2016 by Justin The Nice Guy from United States
Joel Boggess was born to be a host! The man is phenomenal on the mic. He does such a great job getting the most out of his guests and giving the audience an inside look into the interview. I get so much out of his chats and tune in regularly to see who he has on. Keep rocking Joel!
- Love the stories!August 25, 2016 by DrAlainDesaulniers from Canada
Super inspirational. I love the actionable tips and strategies. Very applicable.
- Always inspiring!August 24, 2016 by LauraY82 from United Kingdom
I love listening to this podcast - it has given me so much confidence and practical advice in pursuing doing what I am passionate about and good at and how to combine those things. Such fantastic guests and stories. A huge fan!
- A Powerful Personal Story, A Gifted BroadcasterJuly 31, 2016 by TheRoguesLife from United States
Joel has a great report with guests as well as a wonderful ability to impart his personal story and experiences to the audience. He makes everyone feel like part of the club and the whole thing a pleasure to listen to.
- Excellence Starts NowJuly 21, 2016 by Uncle Tanner from United States
No matter how many times you have failed in the past, you can always Relaunch and so… Why not? Why not begin a new path, Relaunch, and start your excellence right now with this show!? So, start listening and subscribe :-)
- One of the leading shows to positively impact your lifeJune 22, 2016 by gdn2112 from United Kingdom
I have really enjoyed listening to this podcast show the host has a great personality and shares great tips and tools that will help you transform your life. I highly recommend this show to anyone wanting to relaunch there lives and make a difference.
- Wonderful and inspiring podcastJune 16, 2016 by EricSJC from United States
This is an uplifting, entertaining and inspiring podcast bursting with ideas directly applicable to my life and helping me to become the most awesome person I can be. Thank you!
- O2E BrandsJune 14, 2016 by Vanessa Woznow from Canada
I love listening to ReLaunch! The more we share inspiring and exceptional stories, the more we are able to inspire. Joel and Dr. Pei make sure we have these opportunities.
- Always Inspiring!June 14, 2016 by Robert Mallon from United States
Joel does such a wonderful job diving into people's stories. He's a master of it! I always come away with ideas that I can use in my own business and life. Very appreciative of the inspiration that Joel and his guests bring. Very needed in today's world. Thanks so much for using your gifts Joel!
- ReLaunch is a Fantastic Podcast. I highly recommend it!June 8, 2016 by ReLaunch is Brilliant! from United States
I met Joel Boggess at an event where we were both speaking. I was impressed with him and wanted to check out his podcast! Truly blown away by the fantastic interviews and information shared. ReLaunch is long enough to provide huge value while being short enough to leave you wanting for more! This show is now a regular part of my podcast rotation! Love it!
- Truly inspiringMay 31, 2016 by Meredith Bell from United States
This show features real people who have triumphed over their business and personal lives. A must-listen with fantastic hosts.
- Great ShowMay 15, 2016 by Nicole Holland @ BBRShow.com from Canada
Love the genuine and easy flowing conversational style of ReLaunch. Great guest line up - compelling hosts. Just good stuff!
- Joel is real and it showsApril 29, 2016 by The Walking Deb from United States
Thanks for the great interviews with inspiring stories, Joel. Story telling is very important to the format of the show and it's honestly a great way to bring content, ideas and hopefulness and build my confidence as I relaunch my life. It's "medicine" that goes down rather nicely.
- Superb info! Sharp, focused and valuable!April 29, 2016 by Small Business Blitz from Australia
This is a great show! Truly enchanting. Thank you for putting up this show. All the episodes are extremely helpful and useful!
- Great advice!April 21, 2016 by Dogydad2 from United States
I especially loved the idea Anastasi mentioned about keeping a collection of positive reviews, from people you respect, on your phone or tablet to re-read when you have doubts about yourself & your work! As you said Joel, these can be great “antidotes” to negative feelings and self doubt! Keep up the fine work!
- Really Resonates With Me!April 19, 2016 by Stephen Skinner from United States
Wow, this show really resonates with me! As someone who walked away from a very successful business at the peak in order to spend more time with my family & help others, I have had to Relaunch! Great insights from great interviews!
- An uplifting and positive show.April 13, 2016 by AndrewDarlow from United States
This is one of my favorite podcasts because it combines three things that keep me coming back: Great guests who openly share the ups and downs of business and life; two co-hosts, Joel and Pei, who are genuine and really know how to ask questions to elicit useful information from their guests; and a focus on giving advice to others.
- Joel is an awesome inspiration!April 2, 2016 by Ronjonsurf from United States
I was fortunate to attend a Podcast conference in Tampa and hear Joel’s advice on podcasting and marketing. Since then, I’m a fan of his podcast. Thanks you Joel!
- Courageous RelaunchMarch 31, 2016 by Courageous One from United States
We all relaunch many times throughout our lives. Joel and Pei bring in guests who share inspiring experiential stories of relaunching their life. Not only are Joel and Pei professional and engaging, throw in a BIG side of kindness, compassion, curiosity and generosity of spirit. Starting over is never easy, but we all go through it in life. ReLaunch is an excellent navigation guide and one I highly recommend to help you courageously relaunch your life.
- Love The Demographic!March 25, 2016 by ownyourcreativity.com from Canada
Joel, I so love your easy going interview style, and especially that you focus on the 40+ crowd. Such an overlooked sector of society given that many of us are in the process of reinventing ourselves in this brave new economy.
- 3…2…1…. RelaunchMarch 25, 2016 by Terry Lancaster from United States
What a great theme. Life is a series of relaunches. Whether we are starting out at 18 or starting again at 50. Most of us will have 8, 9, 10 jobs/businesses over multiple careers throughout the course of our adult lives. Joel and Pei can help make each new leap a little less stressful as we build our wings while we fly.
- Real and InspirationalMarch 25, 2016 by DarrynGlass from United States
I had hired Joel as a coach some years ago and found him to be humble and intuitive. He brings that into this show every time. There are real people sharing real struggles and real victories each time. I highly recommend this show because you are either in a Relaunch or you will be.
- These Guys Are Making A Difference!March 18, 2016 by "Texas Z" from United States
So appreciate what Joel and Pei are putting together here. A MUST listen to show!
- enlighteningMarch 18, 2016 by DS in NC from United States
I appreciate the depth of knowledge! now it’s up to me to take action to make a difference!
- Great show!March 8, 2016 by Dogydad2 from United States
Practical, relevant, entertaining & inspirational information for entrepreneurs & everyone, for that matter!
- awesome!March 7, 2016 by Tggtudsehgdwastghk from United States
Such a great show, great hosts and great content to help you get more focused than ever in the direction you’ve always dreamed for your life!
- Love the premise of this showFebruary 27, 2016 by TheOverwhelmedBrain from United States
My "Relaunch" was at 43... divorce, new business venture, 3300 mile road trip to a new home. Wow, I can totally relate to the guests on this show. Love every minute of it.
- The "voices" on this interview just smile!February 21, 2016 by cmCharlotte P from United States
It was a joy to listen to to Amy, Pei and Joel as they shared the stories of their adventures. I thoroughly enjoyed this because the three sounded joyful. And the adventures shared were so fun to hear. Thank you!
- Joel and Pei provide a wonderfullearning expereinceFebruary 14, 2016 by KGerbie from United States
They present a professional and moving show that will help you change your life. The tools that they talk about on the show would cost thousands or more to learn them other places. Joel and Pei are a big part of my life. Thanks for what you do Joel and Pei. Love ya both.
- ConfidenceFebruary 12, 2016 by Lara Helmling from Philippines
Thanks Joel Boggess for your motivational topics !
- Great guest...February 12, 2016 by BrianHirth from United States
The guest and interview content is well thoughtout, inspiring and very informative... I'm really drawn to the career interviews, keep them coming Joel great job!
- Love itFebruary 6, 2016 by Nicholas bayerle from United States
Sharing this with all the people out there that need another chance?? hope it will inspire you as it did me
- InspiringFebruary 5, 2016 by ditto569 from United States
Great stories and I love listening to the breakthroughs!
- Succeed with Confidence!February 5, 2016 by JayWillis1 from United States
Joel does an excellent job of engaging with top tier entrepreneurs and businesspeople to reverse engineer their path to success and help you develop the confidence you need to succeed. The sound quality and podcaset overall is great!
- A Stronger Version of YourselfFebruary 5, 2016 by @SkeoCEO from United States
I love listening to this podcast - really inspirational and thought provoking!
- Actionable itemsFebruary 5, 2016 by Todd Officer from United States
Great guests, great stories.......worth the listen
- Awesome showFebruary 5, 2016 by AaronSanchez.2.0 from United States
Not enough good things to say about this show! Huge resource!
- Love relaunch!February 5, 2016 by DCulve from United States
Joel and dr pei deliver a great show every single time. They share a lot of valuable information. I always have a take away to implement right away from the show. I've recommended this show to friends!
- Great showJanuary 30, 2016 by bstabs from United States
There is a reason Joel has over 450 reviews. This show rocks.
- Amazing!January 30, 2016 by StellarStarKaye from United States
This is an amazing podcast listen for anyone looking to excel both personally & professionally. Thank you for sharing such an inspirational podcast!
- Love this podcast!January 30, 2016 by Smita @womenpreneursuccess from United States
Joel and Pei are amazing! Love their energy and their genuinness. They are so adept at bringing out the inner stories of their guests. Very inspiring show and a must listen!
- At 49 hits close to home for meJanuary 30, 2016 by Donnie Halbgewachs from United States
I just downloaded and listened to episode 423 where the interview was with Shawn Achor,. Very interesting topic of happiness coming from small habits no matter your genetics, As a 49 yr old this podcast’s theme hit close to home. great audio, thanks for doing this Joel, Sincerely Donnie Halbgewachs
- Every day is a new beginningJanuary 30, 2016 by RiaWindcaller from United States
The world is a better place with podcasters like Joel who put out so much amazing content for all of us to aspire to be all that we can and more. Who knew relaunching could be so much fun! Timely. Thank you!
- Feels like having a friend in your earbudsJanuary 29, 2016 by Youngman Brown (Michael Young) from United States
Joel and Pei do such a great job, not only in finding amazing guests, but in giving the best advice possible. It truly feels like you are hanging out with friends when you listen to the podcast.
- Great interviews!January 29, 2016 by taneljappinen from United States
Joel really makes an effort to dig deep with his guests! Great interviews and a lot of inspiration!
- Time well spentJanuary 23, 2016 by AlfHerigstad from United States
Fantastic information, I’m hooked and….now I have to subscribe.
- loving it!January 23, 2016 by Nuzzi1 from Australia
Love the show certainly something I am going to enjoy a lot more of.
- JortizJanuary 19, 2016 by Jesse Ortiz from United States
Episode 415 will blow you out of the water and make this one of your favorite podcast. Joel and his wife are awesome
- ExcellentJanuary 18, 2016 by ??? from United States
A charming podcast with good motivational advice.
- WOW - look at these guests!!!!January 17, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
First of all, you don't get over 400- 5 Star reviews, and AMAZING guests, unless you are GREAT! Joel and this show are just that. Just finding this show (clearly I have been under a rock) it's hard to know where to start as I am a massive fan of so many guests. Instantly added this podcast to my subsribe list!
- Breakthrough!January 15, 2016 by Jeremy Slate from United States
Joel provides so much inspiration in this show, but from a best-selling author, I would expect nothing else. I look forward to every new episode coming out and being the inspiration in my week.
- Great show!January 15, 2016 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei ROCK it. The style is conversational but the content is amazing. And the guests ROCK too! Just wanted to give it another shouut out! It's been almost a year and a half since I first reviewed this and the show really just keeps getting better. Great job Joel and Dr. Pei! Keep up the awesome work, over 400 episodes later!!
- Here's the second chance you need!January 15, 2016 by johnackley from United States
This show brings great content with a nice format and flow. Wish I'd found this show before I started my last business.
- I like this topicJanuary 15, 2016 by TheCustomer4025 from United States
It’s never too late to start fresh!
- Excellent PodcastsJanuary 14, 2016 by brooks80 from United Kingdom
I came across this podcast in November 2015. I have found it to be very useful and very helpful for my mind. It is great to listen to when driving long distances, really great :)
- Dr Jason KlopJanuary 9, 2016 by Jbklop from Canada
Joel and Pei have created a show and experience to listen to that is absolutely phenomenal! If you are considering starting on any new course or direction in your life, then this is the show you must listen to.
- Great show!!January 9, 2016 by AlisaIvorySmith from United States
With excellent guests and content for each episode, the Relaunch podcast delivers on the promise of taking life career and the business to the next level. I will be listening again and again!
- Outstanding Inspiration!January 9, 2016 by Lifestorytelling.com from United States
Love this show and the insights it inspires in listeners. With all the "noise" out there, this is worth listening to. It's infused with quality, action, and hope. And everyone can use more of those. Thanks for bringing great guests and your personality out into the world!
- A must listen!January 9, 2016 by AnissaMac from United States
This podcast speaks to me. Great content and host
- Joel and Dr Pei host an amazing podcastJanuary 9, 2016 by @thisispawprint, Harold Rhee from United States
If you want a Top 10 podcast with great guests, content, and inspiration - this is the one!! Joel and Dr Pei are terrific.
- Episode 405 Was AwesomeJanuary 8, 2016 by BrandonTBM from United States
I just listened to episode #405 and received some gems on how to become the expert in my industry. I highly recommend listening to this episode and subscribing to this podcast.
- One of our top five go to podcastsJanuary 8, 2016 by Mrunal Pandit from India
We (my husband and I) are in the process of relaunching our careers, so what was curiosity for us to listen to this podcast became a habit. Today, this podcast is one of our top five go to podcasts - the conversations are insightful, guests are fantastic, and there is simply a lot of value derived just by listening to the guests and Joel. Like the idea of Twitter feeds with quotes during the podcast. P.s: while my husband and I are not quite 40, we nearing that milestone, so lets say we are early adopters of sort. (in reality late listener, considering this podcast has been around for sometime)
- A LOT of great contentJanuary 8, 2016 by BillyF83 from United Kingdom
A tonne of great information. Keep up the great work!
- I don't think you need this...January 6, 2016 by Gregg Clunis from United States
I don't think you guys need to be told but man is this a great show. Loved the New Years special.
- Refreshing, Honest ConversationsJanuary 2, 2016 by angusnelson.com from United States
Everyone one of us need guidance to become our most effective selves. Yet, most of us won’t seek a counselor of therapist. This show opens up discovery to our needed tools and insights for success. This show is refreshing. - Up In Your Business Podcast
- Great show!January 1, 2016 by Fixerone from United States
Great show! Keep it up!
- Joel and Dr Pei are amazingJanuary 1, 2016 by @thisispawprint, Harold Rhee from United States
If you need to find a podcast that can get you motivated and turn your forgotten dreams a little closer to reality, Joel and Dr. Pei will help you get there with motivation and excellent guests. They discuss the ups and downs of life changes and give you the courage you need.
- Fabulous Podcast for life and business!December 27, 2015 by Jeff Agostinelli from United States
Pei and Joel have an awesome dynamic and the show is FULL of insights sure to help you next level your life and biz. Keep up the great work!!
- Inspiring and thoughtfulDecember 27, 2015 by Steven Gomez from United States
This podcast is right in my wheelhouse. As someone in my fourties who is looking towards a new future, I find ReLainch incredibly inspiring. Highly recommend!
- Great energy and great storiesDecember 26, 2015 by meliniz from United States
I love the energy between Joel and Pei. Such interesting and inspiring stories from their guests. Everyone experiences life ups and downs. The stories here can help you be encouraged when you are down that things will get better and you can relaunch your life.
- This is Awesome!December 25, 2015 by Baldeagle90 from United States
This couple rocks! The stories, the guests, each one is pure gold. Just a really enjoyable podcast.
- A really inspiring reminderDecember 18, 2015 by Radiochuppa from Australia
I listened to just check it out but got a real encouraging reminder of good things I need in my life. Thanks ReLaunch, keep up the great work.
- The real Dynamic Duo!December 18, 2015 by Jenaenicole.com from United States
If you have tried and tried again this is the show for you. The good news you have learned what not to do, now let the dynamic duo show you how to succeed with the ReLaunch! Joel & Pei bring the best information and guest interviews to help you launch or relaunch your business and brand with greater impact. Love how they both bring a different perspective to the table, such genuine people. Great show!
- The only thing better than the encouragement is the informationDecember 15, 2015 by TM Schwab from United States
Brandon s a master at interviewing guests to get the best for his audience. I’ve grown my business as a podcast guest and been on over 100 shows. The best shows, like the one’s you’ll hear on Go For Launch, are special because of the host, not the guest. Brandon makes for a relaxed, entertaining discussion that’s sure to be filled with actionable information you can use. You may come for the entertainment, but you’ll leave with the information. - TMSchwab.com
- Awesome Podcast / Great ContentDecember 15, 2015 by Angel R from United States
If you’re looking to re-launch your brand or business this is the podcast for you! Subscribe and begin to download everything you can and apply it right away! Your business will never be the same!
- I love this show- very practicalDecember 14, 2015 by CeliaScience.com from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei have a very laid back, approachable style. They are clearly comfortable with their guests and with the show. Each show is unique and fun to listen to.
- Perfect for Our TimeDecember 14, 2015 by ShiningNow from Australia
Love the inspirational Joel and Dr. Pei shows as life really does begin at 40, or is that 50 or even 60! Never too late to start over and make a bigger difference in the world.
- For any age!December 13, 2015 by What a complete waste of money from United States
I’m 31 and going through a “relaunch” and found the conversation on the get paid to speak episode worthwhile. A perfect blend of inspiration and straight talk about what truly is required to relaunch.
- Amazing ShowDecember 13, 2015 by blissful dad from United States
I just love everything with the show especially the dynamic between the hosts. Submit button was quickly clicked!!! Love the Michael Port show.
- Inspiration Nation!December 12, 2015 by Daniel Bauer @_Better Schools from United States
Listen here if you are looking to pivot and pursue your passion. This podcast will leave you inspired and motivated to take the next step toward your new future.
- Joel and Pei are great as alwaysDecember 12, 2015 by Rocking Entrepreneur from United States
Love the dedication and the content Joel and Pei produce. This show inspires me to be bold and take that extra step towards relaunching without fear. Listening to the inspiring stories gives hope. I look forward to hearing more inspiring and motivational stories. Keep rocking!
- Love this show!December 11, 2015 by Kpfca from United States
Love the concept of starting over - and love the inspirational stories presented. Joel and Pei are tru expert podcasters.
- Great podcast!December 11, 2015 by Carmeldr from United States
What a great idea!! Thanks for doing this podcast, this can help change a lot of life and go through some tough mid-life crisis.
- Terrific Show And Inspiration!December 11, 2015 by Ian Ryan from United States
Relaunch is an absolutely inspiring show that blends inspiring stories with actionable ways to improve your life. The host has such an authentic voice and really has inspired me to keep moving forward with some recent bold change in my life. This show is an absolute winner!
- If you are starting over, start hereDecember 11, 2015 by TonyLoyd from United States
With the economic downturn of 2008 - 2012, and with continuous business disruption, there are a lot of us who find ourselves starting over. The ReLaunch podcast is a great place to start. The back-and-forth between Joel and Dr. Pei is entertaining enough, but the stories they highlight are inspiring. It's good to know that, if you have to ReLaunch, at least you don't have to do it alone.
- So InspiringDecember 10, 2015 by Parenting Abroad from United States
I feel like I am “relaunching” daily. I love the inspiring stories and the insights that Joel and Pei bring to each interview.
- Power coupleDecember 9, 2015 by Silvernoodle from United States
Just listened to the episode with Simon Sinek on "finding your why." very insightful. The interview will have you really RE-evaluating your purpose in life! This is a top show for a reason!
- Inspiring Pick Me Up!December 7, 2015 by Bobble_Fett from United States
The stories our just what I need to keep going. Listen in for a great, feel good time.
- Really spoke to me! Great showDecember 5, 2015 by John H Maddox from United States
I'm younger than their target demographic but I've gone through life "relaunch". Almost died at age 28 and had to start over. Awesome show and you should listen in regardless of age!
- Great Show!December 4, 2015 by Mark Costes from United States
Fantastic stories and great motivation. Love the show.
- Dynamic DuoDecember 4, 2015 by M1kesw1fe from United States
Love this show, exactly what I have been looking for.
- Great source of inspiration!December 4, 2015 by T. Basu from Canada
Absolutely loving this podcast. Every episode is a new source of inspiration for me, and the line-up of guests that have appeared on this show is truly impressive. Thanks Pei & Joel for creating such a valuable show, and for showing us that we CAN relaunch our lives & achieve success.
- Great show!December 4, 2015 by Elsie Day from United States
This is just the knowledge and encouragement entrepreneurs need to take their dreams to the next level and make them reality!
- Real Problems. Real Inspiration.December 4, 2015 by Jason Blevins from United States
Joel and Pei, thanks for what you’re doing! We are often self destructive by nature, and addiction affects many of us in some way. Your latest episode with Matt Mendoza was awesome!
- i love this podcastDecember 4, 2015 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
i love these stories of inspiration. we can show people what is possible by listening in to these stories. Confidence it huge if you want to start anything worthwhile. i am a fan! subscribe to this podcast if you haven’t yet
- Great Work Joel & Pei - Loved the Ken Blanchard ShowDecember 4, 2015 by BrandonClay from United States
Great format, practical content, and inspiration along the way. Loved the Ken Blanchard Show - Wow 400 Episodes! Keep it up!
- Soooo Good!December 4, 2015 by Ocean Leader from Canada
I've been subscribed to Relaunch for a while now. It's informative and entertaining. I listen to the episodes while walking the dog then running home to implement some of the strategies
- This show speaks to me.December 4, 2015 by Joel Goobich from United States
The Relaunch podcast is a great show. I often listen to episodes, just to get my mojo back and realize how much we all end up starting over and over again in life. Joel has such a soothing voice, it’s hard not to feel the confidence flowing back into my veins.
- Excellent!December 4, 2015 by Happy customer 2013 Fw from United Kingdom
This show is super inspirational! I loved the show with D.D. Marx. It left me pumped and ready to take action!
- Jumpstart your inspiration with this one!December 3, 2015 by Tyler Beaty - TylerCBeaty.com from United States
This podcast promises to help you start over with confidence, clarity, and direction, and Joel and Pei most definitely deliver on that promise. Not only that, each interview is 30 minutes or less (I wish more were like this) and features inspiring stories from many amazing guests who have relaunched their lives and careers. You'll hear about the challenges they've overcome and learn practical steps you can use to start your relaunch.
- Love this podcastDecember 3, 2015 by Dr Billie from United States
More than excellent podcast for all those re-inventing them selves, their lives and businesses; the quality of info shared exceeds any and every expectation.
- Relaunch PossibiltiesDecember 2, 2015 by Joshuajar from United States
I love the Relaunch podcast! They are very practical, educational, and encouraging. The content will prepare you for your own relaunch!
- Great show!November 28, 2015 by @ParentNormal from United States
I learn something from every episode. Joel and Dr. Pei ask thoughtful questions, and every guest is insightful and inspirational. It's a great show for business startups.
- Excellent Podcast!November 27, 2015 by PMaskill from United States
As an entrepreneur, we are always starting over and this podcast does a great job to keep you motivated. Very helpful and inspiring!
- masonNovember 27, 2015 by Mason J Taylor from Australia
This is such a great podcast, an incredible intention that I can really feel the authenticity comes from. Thanks Joel and Pei, awesome guests, inspirational interviews. I’ll be tuning in.
- Refreshing, Honest ConversationsNovember 23, 2015 by angusnelson from United States
Everyone one of us need guidance to become our most effective selves. Yet, most of us won’t seek a counselor of therapist. This show opens up discovery to our needed tools and insights for success. This show is refreshing.
- Find Your VoiceNovember 21, 2015 by sweaterguy1 from United States
Great info for finding your voice and starting over with confidence. The content is unique and the interviews are genuinely interesting! Keep up the good work!
- Its never to late to start over!November 20, 2015 by SchoolofHouseFlipping.com from United States
Love the show! Helps me keep going when things get tough.
- Awesome show!November 20, 2015 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Well, I fit this category.. 40-50, a dentist and starting over with a new career as health and wellness educator and a coach. Great topics!
- Perfect for sidelined baby boomers!November 20, 2015 by Trigg Ehr from United States
I see so many displaced baby boomers... Who still have their health, but have lost their sense of direction. Simple advice is usually too simple. The episodes of this show will give you a through re-organization of your self, to get you going again.
- Awesome Show!November 16, 2015 by Doug Piper from United States
Joel, Great show ....thanks for providing such great shows! Doug
- Mid Life Crisis? Check out Relaunch....November 8, 2015 by Annette Hottenstein from United States
After leaving comfortable job in corporate America, relaunch speaks to me as a new business owner and very new podcaster. Joel's kind interview style and insightful questions make for an interesting listen. Listening to others in the same position defiantely is a confidence builder! There is so much great information here! I can't waiting to listen to more!!!!
- Incredible coaching!November 3, 2015 by Alexandra B-P from United States
If you’re looking for valuable coaching insights, fine tuning for your life and the inspiration to re-launch at any phase of your life, this is your show! Tangible and applicable tips for your life.
- Joel and Pei really rock it!October 31, 2015 by PHavens from United States
The hosts know their stuff and they bring great value from their guests every time! Energetic and animated show. Keep them coming!
- Great Show with Great HostsOctober 30, 2015 by Rick Petry from United States
I really like this podcast because the hosts are awesome and they consistently deliver incredible content. Keep it coming Joel and Pei!
- Who doesn’t love a new beginning?October 30, 2015 by BPKeeley from United States
Smart stuff, especially in a time when so many people are starting over!
- Want to reboot your life?October 30, 2015 by B. Dave Hughes from United States
This show can help you do it, where they not only tell you what some people have done to launch their life into the stratosphere, but (more importantly), they tell you WHY they did it, why it worked...and what will work for YOU.
- Inspiring and funOctober 30, 2015 by Mmmmmagic3461 from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei, I want to thank you for your show. As someone with a tendon disorder which causes all kinds of mobility issues, who is also an aspiring entrepreneur, the interviews you have with people who have overcome huge setbacks and are successful – and happy – to me are priceless. Keep doing what you're doing, you have made a HUGE difference in the life of this one listener :)
- Very inspirationalOctober 30, 2015 by Olena Centeno from United States
I love this show, I wish I could find it earlier, probably would avoid lots of mistakes in my own relaunch.
- Very inspiring and thorough.October 30, 2015 by HeavyDriver from United States
Hearing these stories from these guests really kick me into gear and stay motivated when I feel like giving up. Thanks Relaunch!
- AMAZING PODCAST!!!October 30, 2015 by Mother Jen from United States
I’ve been spending a lot of time looking around online for shows about increasing confidence. I subscribed to this podcast (just to see if it’s any good) - and it BLEW MY MIND. Amazing Work!!
- Sweet!October 30, 2015 by Oriya+ from United States
Very practical and inspiring :)
- Full of greatnessOctober 30, 2015 by Jmccracken01 from Australia
Hey Joel, this is a great podcast. Great host, awesome content, really relevant conversations. Keep it up! Thanks.
- Great messageOctober 30, 2015 by bweikle from Canada
Over the course of our lives, so many of us will need to reinvent ourselves, or simply over come challenges that can seem insurmountable at first. Its good to hear from others who have successfully relaunched themselves. Thank you, Joel!
- Anyone starting over?October 24, 2015 by The SafetyPro from United States
This is a must to give you inspiration on starting over, especially starting a new career. Husband/Wife teams should check this one out too. Keep it up you two!
- Superb Hosts and Amazing GuestsOctober 23, 2015 by adamfarmertv from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are at the Top of Their Game. I am grateful to sound them as friends and mentors. Bringing so much value to our world. Because of them, people now have a roadmap to Relaunch into a Purpose-filled Life. Continued Success Adam Farmer - Co-Host of Getting Started Right Podcast
- Very inspiring!October 23, 2015 by ralph2811 from United States
Love the episode with Ray Edwards and his story of moving ahead even with his medical diagnosis. Great job.
- There ARE do overs in life!October 23, 2015 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
I “started over” when I was 41 and started my own business (my life was the movie “Office Space”) and you can, too. But first, listen to this totally awesome podcast to learn and know that you are not alone and that you can do it!
- Who doesn’t love a great short story?October 20, 2015 by Japadoggg from Australia
awesome content, top quality guests! actionable strategies from wise people.:)
- These guys are great!October 20, 2015 by Thetoyboxstudio from United States
These guys are the non stop dynamic duo for inspiring stories to help you get your business and life off the ground running. In fact I personally followed Joel’s advice closely (by the book) and totally slam dunked my Relaunch! My show Recording Studio Rockstars that has been so successful that I almost can’t keep up. Lol. Be careful what you wish for. Because with the Reluanch show in your iTunes you just might get it! :-)
- This show is so awesome! Thanks Joel!October 19, 2015 by Therykerdane from United States
This is the best show ever, thanks Joel for all the awesome guests you have on. I really like the Shawn Stevenson episode. And even all your guests have such amazing stories and are so inspiring. Thanks for these episodes
- #379 Derek SilversOctober 17, 2015 by Don Hutcheson from United States
Joel Boggess and Dr. Pei have created a remarkable show. I just listened to the interview with Derek Silvers, a very spiritual and talented human being, who built a company to help fellow musicians market their songs way before the Internet offered those services, sold it for $22 million, then gave it ALL away, all $22 million to a trust that supports other musicians and their development. The entire mission/vision of the show is original, inspirational and so timely. Joel’s style is down to earth and authentic. (haven’t heard Dr. Pei yet, but I will….) Bravo to both of you!
- Great workOctober 17, 2015 by MelissaEmler from United States
I'm in a relaunch of life so this show is timely. The show is helping to eliminate fear.
- Must listenOctober 17, 2015 by Pod9955 from United States
Fantastic concept and an excellent framework provided by this awesome duo. Great stuff.
- Powerful TopicOctober 17, 2015 by Jon Vroman from United States
When I first saw Relaunch, I thought YES! My kinda Podcast. My episode was Derek Sivers - which rocked! Thanks Joel and Dr. Pei for bringing the goods!
- The courage to try again.October 16, 2015 by Bolaji O from United States
This show is brilliant. I love the calm radio voices of Joel and Pei... they work together so well! Picking ourselves back up after public, painful failure, is one of the hardest things for us to do. ReLaunch is the show for everyone who has ever failed, or avoided taking action due to the fear of failure! Coaching, clarity, confidence & direction Add this inspiring show to your regular rotation, if you want help finding the courage to try again, despite real obstacles and mental fears.
- Pretty Darn GreatOctober 16, 2015 by MRAlexander @ Sustainable Mind from United States
The podcast is great. This duo has good chemistry, their guests are engaging, tell great on-topic stories and pass on a lot of great tips to add to your arsenal. I’m 29 and it took me a while to come around to listening to this. I thought,”well, I’m not really starting over so what is this going to have for me?” but I was way wrong. This is actionable advice that ANYONE can apply to their lives at any age and in just about any situation. Go Subscribe! you’ll be happy you did!
- Start to overcome!October 16, 2015 by RebelBroker from United States
The critical first step in achieving any goal is overcoming all the limits you have put on yourself! This show is a great place to get that process going!
- Awesome show!October 16, 2015 by ditdogg from Canada
I love the casual and fun environment created by Joel and Pei. Enjoyed listening to the episode about time management. I agree. Managing time is about analysing how you're currently spending your time and then using technology to monitor the effectiveness of your current strategy!
- Entertaining & Inspiring!October 16, 2015 by Michaelalder34 from United States
Amazing entrepreneurs living on their terms and sharing a blueprint on how it's done! Highly recommend Relaunch!
- You Are Who You Surround Yourself With.October 16, 2015 by ConsciousLife from Canada
It’s always great to hear other people’s stories and know that we’re not alone. Great show!
- Fantastic Breakthrough StoriesOctober 16, 2015 by FlippingJunkie from United States
This podcast is very motivational. I really appreciate the humble and honest interviews. Everything about it just works.
- Real - Concise - InspiringOctober 15, 2015 by LarryBoatright from United States
Joel & Pei invite us in a journey with them in a podcast that sounds like sitting by the fire hearing the nitty gritty behind real life with new friends. They always interview interesting guests who are getting things DONE and who freely share their struggles along the way. I love listening regularly and meeting people in all different industries who are ReLaunching their lives and careers, and I love that the episodes are short & sweet. Joel & Pei get right down to the point & interject just the right amount to help us apply what we’re learning to our lives.
- Inspiring PodcastOctober 15, 2015 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
If you need some help to get through life easier, this is the perfect podcast for you! Joel and Dr. Pei really know their stuff, and will help you make the right choices in life.
- Love the topic of Re-Launching!October 10, 2015 by Maribel Jimenez, Launch Mentor from United States
I totally resonate with this show…I love launching and re-launching - so inspiring to hear from those doing it and exactly how they did it! Great job with this show and look forward to listening to more episodes!
- Incredible!October 9, 2015 by GoPackGo1234 from United States
Joel and Pei are inspirational leaders who are on a mission to help others. Do yourself a favor and subscribe to this podcast!
- This show brings it in a big way!October 9, 2015 by Michael Neeley from United States
Joel and Pei are masters at podcasting, and this show is a great testament to their skill and knowledge. I love the insights I get to support me on my own podcast, Consciously Speaking, as it grows and flourishes. Thank you, Joel and Pei, for the inspiration and wisdom along the way!
- At Some Point Doesn't Everyone?October 9, 2015 by ArJay the Digital Professor from United States
I thought that transitioning in life is not always easy because we are so use to rut acceptance. This gives an outlook & outlet to see the if the grass really is greener.
- Want to start over? Listen to this!October 9, 2015 by BeachPB from United States
This podcast is an amazing inspiration if you are looking to relaunch your life at any stage. Keep the awesome episodes coming!!!
- Inspiring & informativeOctober 9, 2015 by The Food Heals Podcast from United States
This show is aimed at people in their 40s & 50s but as someone in my 30s I find it very inspiring. I am always reinventing myself, my brand, and my business and need all the help, knowledge and encouragement I can get so this is a great show with all of those elements. The hosts make a great team and I'm loving all the episodes. Looking forward to many more!
- ReLaunch, is fantastic.October 9, 2015 by Fatherof10yrold from United States
I love the premise for this podcast, as everyone has had to start over at some point in their careers, to reLaunch, and try anew. Fresh, approach to an old problem.
- ReLauch is a great podcast.October 7, 2015 by 1Patriciann from United States
If you want to listen to a podcast that brings about a great focus for improving on life -- ReLaunch is a podcast that will do that. Love it!!!
- Solid and smooth style make me want to listen to more!October 4, 2015 by Sue Monhait from United States
Essentialism. Have heard about this a lot. Joel and Pei's interview with Greg has prompted me to take action and read this book! Love the style of this podcast. Great work!
- The real Dynamic Duo!October 3, 2015 by Jenaenicole.com from United States
Joel & Pei bring the best information and guest interviews to help you launch or relaunch your business and brand with greater impact. Love how they both bring a different perspective to the table, such genuine people. Great show!
- Awesome!October 3, 2015 by Allmenow from United States
So many people can identify with this concept! Great show and keep it up!
- A Must Subscribe!October 2, 2015 by Aaronjf from United States
Great audio, thought provoking, and actionable. This show is a must subsribe for anyone commited to "relaunching" their life to find passion and meaning. Keep up the great work, Joel! and Dr. Pie!
- Great steps and solutions!October 2, 2015 by Cleaning coach from United States
As a relaunch-ee, I'm loving your show. I restarted my career about a year ago and I love the inspiration you give me and others. I love the interview about "Facing The Giants"
- Inspiring show!October 1, 2015 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Such a great podcast and I enjoyed hearing the guests perspective. Really looking forward to listen to more episode.
- Listen & LearnSeptember 30, 2015 by Melkenni from United States
Could be the sauce that makes Joel and Dr. Pei a terrific pair in marriage is what helps them lead the kind of interviews from which I’m always learning something new.
- Great guests are standard fareSeptember 29, 2015 by consultSKI from United States
Amazing gathering of talent with a unique focus on relaunching one's life and business. Thanks for pulling this all together.
- Excellent Show!!!September 28, 2015 by DefiningMomentsTv.com from United States
I appreciate this show because its all about not giving up, but if you did there are inspiring guests that encourage listeners to get back in the game and Relaunch effectively. Thanks for inspiring so many Joel and Dr. Pei!
- Passionate PodcastingSeptember 26, 2015 by Matt Mawhinney from Canada
The hosts passion for entrepreneurship and podcasting shines through. Very motivating, great mix of content with the episodes I’ve checked out!
- Re-launching no matter what ageSeptember 25, 2015 by jbadd123 from United States
As soon as I hit forty, I realized I had more life behind me than in front of me. It was difficult to conceive that I could actually start over. But it is wonderful to hear these hosts talk about starting over at any age.
- Superb Hosts and Amazing GuestsSeptember 25, 2015 by adamfarmertv from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are at the Top of Their Game. I am grateful to sound them as friends and mentors. Bringing so much value to our world. Because of them, people now have a roadmap to Relaunch into a Purpose-filled Life.
- Awesome Show!September 25, 2015 by RomanGirl212 from United Kingdom
I love this podcast! It's super insightful and useful. I've just discovered it but I'm going to be a regular from now on x
- An Important MessageSeptember 25, 2015 by MWMCan from Canada
I love the message of the show - that often in life you have to start over … having done that myself (and ended up in a better position than before) I feel that we need more podcasts like this that can encourage people to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and “ReLaunch” … thanks!
- Great ShowSeptember 25, 2015 by alexdesigns from United States
Solid and worth your time. Highly recommend.
- Confidence is such an aphrodisiac.September 25, 2015 by Joel Goobich from United States
Thanks for a great podcast. I’m glad that I found you today on Pay it Forward Friday. These topics speak to me. I’ve been stuck many times in my life and career and have relaunched many times. Your podcast topic and guests are a perfect listen to anyone - because we all go through these situations in life.
- Valuable!September 25, 2015 by Nikki & Tre Lewis from United States
I love hearing couple hosts. The voices of this duo are very pleasing. The show topic is so valuable for so many.
- ReLaunch: 5 Stars- Joel and Pei are terrific.September 25, 2015 by WinningTheGameOfLife-Podcast from United States
Joel and Pei are terrific. Very empowering! I truly enjoy listening to your inspirational and informative ReLaunch Show.
- AMAZING Guest and AWESOME valueSeptember 25, 2015 by Benjamin Tyler from United States
This podcast has amazing guests that bring it every episode. Joel adn Dr. Pei are a great duo that work well with each other to get the most out of every guest.
- Motivating and inspirationalSeptember 24, 2015 by maryellen_nj from United States
I was introduced to ReLaunch several months ago when content expert Scott Aughtmon was a guest. The podcast, topics and guests are all very inspiring. Joel and Pei have a real gift and it's terrific that they share their insights - and find guests to do the same. Highly recommended!
- Great Inpiration!September 24, 2015 by Barlowchar from United States
Joel and Pei are truly engaged. They care. And if you want to get inspired, you've got to check out this podcast. Cool! Two thumbs up!
- Great show, awesome guests!September 24, 2015 by Beaglenation from United States
I really like this show. Wonderful hosts and great guests---easy to listen to, and very inspirational. Terrific job!!
- I never miss an episodeSeptember 24, 2015 by Rockstar Radio from Canada
Joel and Dr. Pei get it - and us. These hosts and their guests know our challenges and offer empathetic and practical tools, tips and techniques to help us relaunch in conjunction with our true life purpose. I love this podcast and never miss an episode.
- Motivation meets applicationSeptember 23, 2015 by eliz u from United States
If you’re looking for motivation and practical application, this is a great place to start. Joel and Pei interview a host of people who offer their own takes on life - the trials they made it through, the challenges they’ve overcome, and the practical steps listeners can take to launch into their own best life. This podcast doesn’t disappoint.
- The ReLaunch Show is Riveting Stuff! ;-)September 23, 2015 by Yolanda Callegari Burton from United States
Coach Joel and Dr. Pei, you are a dynamic duo! I always enjoy listening to your inspirational and informative ReLaunch Show. I'm grateful for the work that you do to empower your listeners to move forward passionately and purposefully. Keep doing what you're doing! It matters.
- Joel and Pei Rock!September 23, 2015 by ZephanB from United States
Not only was I honored to be a guest on this show but I’m also an avid listener to the ReLaunch show. It’s all about starting over - Joel and Pei really know how to cut to the meat of your success and find out what it is that brought you to this point. Inspiring, Motivational and Encouraging. I’m grateful to call Joel and Pei friends and role models.
- Great people great showSeptember 22, 2015 by Zacbob from United States
Back in March I launched a second podcast. Thanks to ReLaunch and Joel & Pei I was able to make the iTunes new and noteworthy in all my categories along with the whats hot section boosting my numbers. Joel took time out of his day to speak to me on how to launch the second show and his podcast was an amazing resource as I was planning. Thanks and keep up the good work.
- GratitudeSeptember 22, 2015 by KadenaTate from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are phenomenal hosts. The show content is informative, fun and inspirational. I’ve learned something new from each guests and would like to express gratitude for a job well done.
- Above & BeyondSeptember 21, 2015 by JD313a4 from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei are wonderful podcast hosts; and even better people. Having coached with them directly, I can feel their power whether it's work with me, or someone on the show. Whatever they are doing, it's helping people get to the next level of progression. They push you to excel, not settle for the status quo.
- InspiringSeptember 21, 2015 by Dino Katsiametis from United States
Great show Joel. I really enjoyed getting to meet you and even more so enjoy listening to your podcast. Take care and God bless
- International Podcast Day- GratitudeSeptember 21, 2015 by KOGirl3 from United States
Joel and Pei bring such an amazing blend of fun, compassion, knowledge and humbleness to their programs! I just love the topics and content! I've known them for a few years now, and just think they are the best! I often seek them out for ideas and consulting.
- Joel & Pei host an terrific showSeptember 19, 2015 by @haroldrhee from United States
A podcast to help you change your life by interviewing folks who have made big changes in theirs. Inspiring and educational.
- Two Thumbs UpSeptember 19, 2015 by Nina Babel from United States
This husband and wife team is a recipe for podcast success. Real candid true life stories that inspire you to be more. Every. Single. Day.
- Great Show!September 18, 2015 by Sagequeen from United States
I've really enjoyed Joel's show. He's great to listen to, and has some wonderful advice and words of encouragement for entrepreneurs. Thank you!
- Fab show by a fab duo!September 17, 2015 by Chiquita2727 from United States
This is an incredible show that brings so much inspiration and helpful, real-world tips and strategies to relaunch your life and your business! Don’t miss an episode… ~ Maritza
- ReLaunch - great podcastSeptember 17, 2015 by Ana Melikian from United States
Already listen to 092 with Michael Port, 062 with Andrea Waltz, and 050 with Kate Erickson. And already download several to listen ASAP - amazing interviews.
- Vision + Plan = SuccessSeptember 17, 2015 by Stringfive from United States
It takes more than a vision to be successful and happy, it takes a plan also. This show helps listeners construct both with a practical and heartfelt approach. ~Kevin @Everyday_MBA
- A spiritual & practical lift!September 17, 2015 by 50 Spent from United States
Listening to Joel & Pei is a joy! Their energy and insights are from another world we all should be paying attention to. Listen to Relaunch and you'll be on the right track. Great show!!
- Ready to Relaunch!September 17, 2015 by RunnerBVH from United States
Joel & Pei are consistently showing us the best way to get the most out of our potential and to create a new life. Their guests are always inspiring and insightful, and Joel & Pei know how to ask just the right questions to dig deeper. Love the show! Would love to see them with the International Podcaster's Day Gratitude award!
- Still lovin' the Relaunch Show!September 17, 2015 by RGravesJr from United States
If you want to hear inspiring stories and be encouraged by those that have succeeded in the face of challenges, listen to Joel & Pei as they interview the most interesting guests! Keep it up, we are listening!
- Inspiring and Lifechanging InterviewsSeptember 17, 2015 by Gina Kane from Canada
My heart is filled with gratitude for the hosts of this show as they have helped many people find a life that is full of happiness and success. They have put together an inspiring and life changing collection of some of the most successful people’s stories from around the globe.
- Something For EveryoneSeptember 17, 2015 by Sam of TipsOfTheScale.com from United States
Joel & Pei have done a fantastic job producing an inside look at what has made some of the biggest turnaround stories out there. From Olympic athletes and online business moguls to some of the most inspiring personal stories -- there is something in the ReLaunch catalogue for everyone.
- What a fantastic show!September 17, 2015 by StartupDadHQ.com from United States
I really like the dynamics between Joel & Pei and the great conversation/questions they have between their guests. I’m currently ReLaunching my Life from a Business standpoint. Going from a Corporate Dad to a Startup Dad so this show completely resonates with me. Looking forward to hearing more. On a side note it was great to finally meet you both at PM15! KEEP ROCKING… ~ Joel C. Louis
- One Of My Go-To PodcastsSeptember 17, 2015 by Coach Faydra from United States
I love podcasting and a podcast has to be really dynamic to hold my attention. Joel and Pei do a wonderful job of mining the best information and delivering a meaningful podcast every.single.time. Don’t miss a single episode!
- True to the CORESeptember 17, 2015 by SherylLB from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei are the real deal! They are committed to encouraging & inspiring you to be all you want to be. It doesn't matter how many times you have tried to "Re-Launch," you will get it right this time with Joel & Dr. Pei. Once you are a friend, you are a friend for life. They don't give up on you. They will continue to meet you where you are and inspire you to reach for the stars!
- Very inspiringSeptember 16, 2015 by DBC Coach from United States
A great show to be inspired and to learn from. I enjoyed listening to Joel and Pei and learning from their guests.
- Fantistic interviewers and guestsSeptember 16, 2015 by Stephanie O'Brien from United States
Joel and Pei have excellent guest and interviewing skills. They deliver quality content every time.
- Authentic and KindSeptember 16, 2015 by Yoopersmith from United States
My vote for the #gratitude #podcast award! Joel and Dr. Pei really want to help you relaunch...be that a business move or a relaunch in another area of life. They are both geniue authentic in person and behind the mic. Listen up...you want to be Joel's and Dr. Pei's friends.
- Accessible for Deaf!September 16, 2015 by KarenPutz from United States
I love the ReLaunch Show! Joel and Pei graciously added transcripts for deaf and hard of hearing fans. The show has a variety of guests and is filled with countless life lessons and great content. One of the best!
- Review showSeptember 15, 2015 by Dogydad2 from United States
Fantastic resource for entrepreneurs. Highly recommended!
- InspirationalSeptember 15, 2015 by Iceman99dotdot from United States
Joel and Pei’s journey, that’s highlighted throughout the show, is truly inspirational. Joel and Pei are also good, genuine people that you can listen to all day and learn so much from. I truly enjoy their show daily and look forward to hearing it for the next few years to come!
- Inspiring & Entertaining True StoriesSeptember 15, 2015 by DavidLizerbram from United States
Nobody succeeds all the time. ReLaunch is my go-to show for inspiring stories about people who have turned things around. Joel and Dr. Pei are great at booking top guests and getting them to open up about the challenges they’ve faced and how they overcame obstacles to find success.
- Owner & Director of Kingly ConsultingSeptember 15, 2015 by Ryan H. Baker from United States
Joel and Pei genuinely care about their listeners, and are so helpful! The content of their show is always fantastic, and their guests are interesting and knowledgeable. This show is a must listen for anyone who has started over, or plans to do so. ReLaunch is great!
- Learn Something Everytime & Have Fun Doing ItSeptember 15, 2015 by Aimee J. from United States
Joel & Pei bring out the best in their guests. You'll enjoy any episode you listen to and you'll discover some amazing people. You always learn something in each episode, and the easy listen is why I come back to hear more. Thanks for sharing the stories of these superstars!
- Essential EpisodeSeptember 14, 2015 by Yoyoyo04 from United States
I just listened to the episode about Essentialism and prioritizing your time. Just what I needed at just the right time.
- Always InspiredSeptember 14, 2015 by Tunefarmer from United States
Joel and Pei have a way of sharing the best information at the right time. Always in the light of truth and transparency. They bring the lessons home to where I need them the most. Every Time! Always an education that brings the best out of my day. Love this show! Listen in to be inspired and improve your life. Enjoy the day.
- Inspiring and InnovativeSeptember 14, 2015 by EMtogether from United States
Joel and Pei are the real deal. They are authentically soulful, passionate, and supportive of their guests and listeners. It feels like you have a tea, of life coaches in your pocket. Joel and Pei cover a wide variety of topics. all with a common thread -- the desire to improve one's life, relationships, and career. Joel and Pei are simply gift to the podcasting world. Subscribe and listen, and you will learn and thrive with them.
- For a Fresh Start!September 14, 2015 by Rebekah Nemethy from United States
You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again! With Joel and Pei to guide you, you'll definitely get it right the next time around! This podcast is full of great tips to succeed on your relaunch, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's not quite ready to throw in their towel. Listen in!
- Engaging and InspiringSeptember 13, 2015 by Daring & Rye from United States
Joel and Pei are the real deal and I am so thankful for their friendship and show! The depth of the interviews and the candidness of Joel, Pei, and their current guest make this podcast one of the best out there. Authenticity and honest curiosity about others are hard to find in this day and age. I’m thankful that people like Joel and Pei gift us with their genuine love for others and share the stories of influencers around the world.
- Awesome Podcast, great stories!September 13, 2015 by Mark - Wisdom From Dads Host from United States
Pei and Joel have fantastic energy and I love their Relaunch show! It is inspirational and informative how people overcome the challenges we all inevitably have in our lives.
- My FAVORITE PodcastSeptember 12, 2015 by Donna Gauntlett from United States
Who knew after listening to these inspiring stories on the ReLaunch show with Joel and Pei, I would find the courage to write and illustrate my own memoir. Their guests have struggled thru hardships and yet thru determination and fortitude have followed their heart and found their purpose! You are changing lives Joel and Pei all because you have a heart for people. Thank you for changing mine! :)
- ReLauch is a great podcast.September 12, 2015 by 1Patriciann from United States
If you want to listen to a podcast that brings about a great focus for improving on life -- ReLaunch is a podcast that will do that.
- The Real DealSeptember 12, 2015 by Susie Miller, MA, MDiv from United States
Joel & Pei of ReLaunch bring a unique blend of insights, humor, wisdom & encouragement to every episode! Their dynamic relationship exemplifies how to do "married with business" well. They ask astute questions which help their guests to open up and share what it really takes to ReLaunch. With all the noise out there, ReLaunch is a haven of hope!
- It’s Time To Relaunch!September 12, 2015 by seashellgirl07 from United States
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this podcast. Joel and Pei are the real deal. Their own stories and the guests they have on the show are extremely helpful. I’ve learned so much and have been able to take away the “golden nuggets” and apply them to my life. I also love that they are so willing to help others “relaunch” their lives to the next stage or season of life.
- Joel and Dr. Pei bring out the best in their guestsSeptember 11, 2015 by Jon Schumacher from United States
Powerful information from some of the biggest names in the world of success, business, and leadership!
- Practical advice to get started on your own ReLaunch!September 11, 2015 by Cool Girl Kiki from United States
After you’ve listened to Joel and Dr. Pei once or twice, you’ll feel like you’re sitting in your living room having a conversation amongst friends. They have a very inviting nature and ask their guests really practical questions that apply to people in all stages of their own ReLaunch - whether personal, profession, business or a combination. This is one of those podcasts where you will learn actionable steps from people just like you and I who pushed past their challenges and fears, ReLaunched into the life and businesses they dreamed of and are now reaching back to show us how you too can experience your own ReLaunch. Joel and Dr. Pei genuinely want to see their listeners experience their own ReLaunch and they do an amazing job carrying the conversation from the podcast into social media where the conversation continues. This is DEFINITELY one of those podcasts you will want to subscribe to!
- All About Getting Back Up and Moving ForwardSeptember 11, 2015 by EdTechJerry from United States
Life happens to everyone. It's never a reason to not be able to move forward and pursue our dreams. What I love about listening to Joel and Pei is how well they showcase the getting-back-up-story of those who face a fall or a challenge that would take most people out for good. Every episode I've listened to has provided motivation AND practical steps to lifting ourselves back up and persisting into success.
- Such an Inspirational, Power-Packed Show!September 10, 2015 by Moms With Dreams from United States
Joel and Pei are amazing! Every time I listen to the ReLaunch Show I learn a new strategy and feel more inspired to keep pushing toward my dreams. I'm so grateful to have found this show. Not only are they an inspiring duo with great guests, Joel and Pei are a shining example of a beautiful couple.
- Best everSeptember 10, 2015 by Susan Suehr from United States
This is the most productive awesome podcast.
- ReLaunch PodcastSeptember 10, 2015 by Annie Pool from Canada
I’m deeply grateful to have joined Joel and Pei's Relaunch Elite Mastermind Group earlier this year. I found my tribe - I’ve met so many great authors and radio shows hosts, people whom I’ve only met online but together we share a common bond that is long-lasting. Joel’s personal coaching also launched me in a new direction and I’ve experienced many HUGE breakthroughs and shifts. Amazing!
- Authentic & InspiringSeptember 10, 2015 by LucyAnnCQ from United States
I have been listening to the ReLaunch podcast for several month now, and I am never disappointed. Joel and Pei are amazing hosts. The guest on their show always present from the ‘heart’. The content is inspiring and uplifting. Thanks for presenting a show grounded in authenticity! I am definitely a FAN!
- Walking Their Talk...as REAL as it gets!September 10, 2015 by Ramblin' Steve from United States
I've been in the speaking industry for mroe than a decade. Why did I start? Because there is too much 'fluff' out there. I had the great joy of meeting Joel in December 2012 when we both attended a powerful one-day event featuring two of our favorite mentors. I am so proud to see that Joel has taken his life's journey, along with Dr. Pei, and translated his experiences into lessons which regular, everyday, REAL people can learn from...and put into action.
- Fantastic PodcastSeptember 10, 2015 by gregpayne01 from United States
Joel and Pei do a great job of walking the guests down the process what lead them to need to relauch. The guests are very open on the pain and nervousness of their relaunch and how they overcame the resistance to create fantastic businesses and content.
- A MasterpieceSeptember 10, 2015 by RichLife Guy from United States
Joel and Pei have put together a masterpiece with Relaunch. Episode after episode delivers actionable and inspiring content to motivate and ultimately…. Relaunch!
- What a great show and concept!September 9, 2015 by newjam76 from United States
Joel and Pei have a clear vision to help his audience develop and maintain an attitude of gratitude. Their easy going style and pace make this an extremely easy and enjoyable - not to mention essential - podcast. Thank you for all your hard work!
- Deep and meaningful insightsSeptember 9, 2015 by Scale to Success Podcast from United States
Joel and Pei have this way of getting to the heart of the matter. I have been personally moved by the stories they help their guests tell. In particular, I loved the conversation with Beau Henderson about not letting money control you. Every single episode is a master course in life and business. Great work!
- Wow! Relaunch and Take Off with these shows!September 9, 2015 by Lee Gaitan from United States
I knew this show had great potential the first time I listened, but I never imagined how it would blow the doors off! Record-breaking downloads every single month and it's no surprise why. Top shelf guests and topics that deliver real, usable information. It's the perfect blend of practical advice, wise counsel, and inspiration. Joel and Dr. Pei bring it home every single episode!
- I really like this podcastSeptember 9, 2015 by DanRMorris from United States
I've decided that interview podcasts are very much dependent on the interviewers. Some folks just don't have a real feel for the human condition and instead just ask questions. Joel and Pei are great. They read off each other. They understand when to dig into the human part of the interview. I really appreciate what they do.
- Beyond Valuable InsightSeptember 9, 2015 by Alex Thorn Personal Trainer from United States
The Re Launch Podcast is BEYOND awesome when it comes to adding Valuable Content to any Entrepreneurs Business journey which we all know is Never ending. I was moved and touched when I found out that Host Joel and Wife Dr. Pei were willing to take a personal coaching call with me after listening to the show and helped me TREMENDOUSLY with my own podcast. Honestly So many episodes are AMAZING because of the awesome guest authors they have on the show. Subscribe once, Listen, Take action on what you hear and BE MORE!.
- More than just inspiration -- love itSeptember 9, 2015 by WinnieAnderson from United States
This is such a great show. You learn so much about achieving and impacting others no matter what obstacles get in your way. A common theme is how adversity makes a person stronger and wiser even though in the moment we don't think of it that way. Joel and Dr. Pei are truly expert interviewers whose caring and concern shines through.
- BEST PODCAST for BUSINESS LAUNCHERS AND RELAUNCHERSSeptember 9, 2015 by Michele Jennae from United States
Joel and Pei are amazing interviewers, but also genuinely dedicated to the success and ongoing progress of their guests AND their listeners. I have listened to quite a few podcasts and am always delighted to nuggets of gold, and also emotional moments that impact me deeply. Michele Jennae
- Fantastic Concept! Fantastic Show! Fantastic Hosts!September 9, 2015 by G. Brian Benson from United States
I can’t say enough good things about ReLaunch. I have been a guest on many different radio programs and podcasts but ReLaunch with hosts Joel Boggess and Dr. Pei tops my list. First off…the concept of their show is perfect. There are so many folks out there (including myself just a few years ago) who are looking for positive and meaningful change in their lives. ReLaunch informs and inspires the listener with incredible guests who have re launched and stepped out of their comfort zones to find a new beginning and true fulfillment in their lives. Joel and Dr. Pei are fantastic interviewers and keep the show moving with interesting and well thought out questions so that everyone benefits. My experience of being a guest on ReLaunch and the show itself were and are quite memorable.
- Got to Listen, Great Show with UpdateSeptember 9, 2015 by ShawnRafferty from United States
Joel and Pei work very well together. Their laid back and genuine caring nature really helps to draw you into the conversation and feel like you are part of it. The guest they have on their show have real inspiring stories in not only business but also their personal life. Joel and Pei really care about what they are doing and it shows in every episode. Update. Although I love all of the Relaunch podcasts I was particularly touched to tears by episode 241 with Nancy Alcorn. This episode made me question myself and what I am doing to help others. Shows like this are why you should listen to Relaunch. Joel and Pei keep getting better and trying to improve their show. This is why they will be around for a long time.
- I Listened & ReLaunched My Career!September 9, 2015 by AntoneWood from United States
Joel & Pei, I have been listening to your show since early this year. Your guests and the topics you cover are inspirational. I had developed a passion for Social Media Marketing, blogging and Podcasting. I decided I wanted to ReLaunch my career into Social Media and community management. After listening to your show, after getting my podcast started with your help, I took the leap and applied for and accepted a position doing what I had a pasison for. I am grateful for all of the great shows that showed me you can take Epic Leaps of Faith with #ResultOnly #NoExcuses. I am forever grateful that we connected and became friends. You show insprired and motivated me to do it. Keep up the great work.
- It’s a whole new world.September 9, 2015 by mercykay2011 from United States
Joel and Dr Pei are the funnest, most authentic and generous people I have had the great fortune to come across. I am forever grateful for their podcast which has been a source of inspiration and encouragement. Deepest gratitude also for the ReLaunch Club and ReLaunch Elite for the best relationships and resources on the planet!
- Inspiring and insightfulSeptember 9, 2015 by Posworkspace from United States
Joel and Pei compliment each other beautifully as hosts. The interviews are always interesting and go into great depth on the topics being discussed.
- One of the most informative and necessary podcasts available today!September 9, 2015 by grohiit from United States
Joel and Dr.. Pei, I really appreciate your podcast and the great coaching advice you give listeners in each episode. Your recent episode with Jordan Harbinger really resonated with me – especially the importance of building a support network, even if transitioning to a completely unfamiliar field as an entrepreneur. I make a point of listening to each episode, and reflecting upon all of the concepts you bring to your audience. Congratulations on the great podcast, and I look forward to what you have lined up on the horizon! Thank you.
- SlapshotSeptember 9, 2015 by Slapshot Jay from United States
Every time I listen to another episode I learn something new. The best part about it is that I am continually growing as a person. Joel and Pei continue to deliver great stories through so many amazing guests. I highly recommend this show. I know you will be moved and enjoy learning from those who have successfully relaunched themselves!
- Very inspiring!September 9, 2015 by Todd-Cincy from United States
I LOVE Joel and Dr. Pei. Not only do they have wonderful guests…but, the two of them are wonderful together and genuinely care about their guests and the audience. First class.
- Rise above the noiseSeptember 5, 2015 by Dancecapades from United States
Great co-host dynamic with a fresh-idea podcast to start you into action toward your next idea turned reality. A wide scope of topic content that is of the best possible to get you to relaunch your content to keep it relevant and ever-green. Grow with these two.
- Great showSeptember 5, 2015 by DBC Coach from United States
Inspirational show with a positive message. This is a show I look forward tol listening to!
- Powerful Duo ComboSeptember 5, 2015 by Kingsley - Hope Dispenser from United States
I truly enjoy the flow of Joel & Dr. Pei as they masterfully guide conversations with their guests. I appreciate their personal touch as well as their professionalism. As a fellow podcaster at The Midlife Launch who does a similar show to some degree, I appreciate a well done show. This is one of them. Thanks Joel & Dr. Pei for a job well done.
- Inspiration at its best!September 4, 2015 by Diane Daniels from United States
I love motivational & inspiring podcasts! This is truly one of the best! Great chemistry and awesome information. Looking forward to more !
- Awesome Podcast!September 4, 2015 by BMills18 from United States
This is definitely a podcast worth listening to! Joel & Pei have so much knowledge and do so well together! Such a great way to learn from people of all backgrounds!
- Excellent, Engaging, Empowering & EducationalAugust 31, 2015 by Author David Freeman from United States
Joel and Pei are a refreshing couple who share a delightful conversation with their expert guests, while staying laser focused on the critical details for their listeners. Their conversations feel as if the guest expert and the listener are invited in to their home for a chat. While the conversations are light hearted, they always stay on point and find wonderful nuggets that can be applied to any Relaunch, whether in business or life in general.
- Honest and Refreshing!August 29, 2015 by Nehemiah7483 from United States
Phenomenal information that is immediately useful. Easy to listen to and engaging.
- loving this show!August 29, 2015 by Open Road Trip from United States
Insightful and motivating! Learning so much on this show for my business. Can’t wait for the next episode.
- There’s so much here. Inspirational!August 29, 2015 by Veearnis from United States
This podcast will take your business wherever you want it to go. There is so much content here on every subject you’ll ever need. Great stuff!
- Great tips!August 28, 2015 by ItsMeRD from United States
Took a lot of notes and got some great business tips. Definitely subscribed!
- Relaunch Your LaunchAugust 28, 2015 by JohnandLynette from United States
This show is fantastic on so many levels. Who hasn't relaunched? Who isn't planning on relaunching? Who hasn't been forced, at some point, in their lives to relaunch? Great topics, guests, and insight. I subscribed!
- For Business and LifeAugust 28, 2015 by marilynwo from Singapore
This show covers many facets of life, from your day to day living to writing books to work and business. Very holistic, straight to the point with half hour episodes. Love them!!
- How do they get all those wonderful guests?August 28, 2015 by Jojo mamma from United States
WOW! The guest list on this show is a who’s who of people who have done incredible things in their lives! It’s such a privilege to be able to tune in and get access to such diverse talent who are sharing so willingly! Joel and Pei have compiled more priceless info here than you could absorb in a year, but you should still try to take it all in!
- Great Resource!August 28, 2015 by KCOUber from United States
The re-launch can be terrifying - but this podcast makes it not only attainable but something I’m excited to go for !
- Awesome Podcast!August 28, 2015 by BMills18 from United States
This is definitely a podcast worth listening to! Joel & Pei have so much knowledge and do so well together!
- great showAugust 26, 2015 by dwlII from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei know how to do a show. Their experience shines and makes it a more beneficial experience for the listener. -Darryl Lyons
- Great VarietyAugust 23, 2015 by mdaciuk from Canada
Great content and exciting guests. Subscribed to the show and can't wait for more. Nice job Joel.
- Cut through the clutter.August 22, 2015 by SmBusDr from Australia
We all need a dose of this kind of inspiration - belief and the tools to help us stand out. Awesome.
- Elevating Beyond Awesomeness!August 21, 2015 by mminard4 from United States
This is a great show from 2 very genuine hosts, Joel & Dr Pei, bring a very authentic level of conversation with each of their guests. This show inspiring, filled with wisdom, and most informant, it is real! Keep on being awesome! -Mark Minard Co-Host of Elevating Beyond & Leadership Expert
- MUST SUBSCRIBE NOW!!August 21, 2015 by Niel Reichl from United States
Dr Pei and Joel are one of the best resources when it comes to marketing.. They have gone through the ups and downs plus this couple are the nicest and are the first to reach out and help you.. This is the best time to reach out to them before they become ultra popular and be harder to reach!!
- Great ContentAugust 21, 2015 by Chris @ Rock Your Research from United States
Great content on making and keeping your brand consistent
- Great, Inspiration Podcast!August 20, 2015 by Favorite son j.a. from United States
If you are feeling stuck or need direction to begin a new direction in your life, then you'll want to read Joel and Pei's podcast. It's filled with episodes from every walk of life who have "relaunched" into new arenas and they reveal the steps they've taken. If I was you, I'd listen to multiple of these episodes with a notepad (virtual or physical one) and write down the common steps that people have taken. Then apply that to your situation.
- InspirationalAugust 17, 2015 by Mark Crosling from Australia
Stories to inspire entrepreneurial confidence to be seen, heard and recognized in your niche. Impressive podcast series Joel.
- Awesome PodcastAugust 14, 2015 by Anne De Leon from Philippines
Awesome podcast! Great episodes everytime and Joel and Pei are fantastic hosts! :)
- Great people!August 14, 2015 by Daniel@SmartTradesmen from United States
I love the show, but really LOVE the hosts. Joel and Pei are genuine and they care about their audience so much. Thank you!!!
- Awesome!August 14, 2015 by NKotecha from United Kingdom
Think I'm going to be spending a lot of time listening to this awesome podcast! Joel & Pei provide great info and really useful takeaway goals and actions.
- @ChrisCateAugust 14, 2015 by @ParentNormal from United States
Great show. I learn something from every episode.
- CommitmentAugust 13, 2015 by Marty Wolff from United States
That's what you hear in Joel's and Dr. Pei's voices in all their interviews. Commitment to present their guests in a way that delivers great value for the listeners. And, Joel's book "Finding Your Voice" also delivers big time!
- What a feel good showAugust 8, 2015 by Luck2all from United States
The hosts make you feel right at home. Sharing great information on interesting topics to help grow your business
- Authentic and KindAugust 7, 2015 by Yoopersmith from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei really want to help you relaunch...be that a business move or a relaunch in another area of life. They are both geniue authentic in person and behind the mic. Listen up...you want to be Joel's and Dr. Pei's friends.
- Talent Overload!August 7, 2015 by Gretchen Schultek from United States
These hosts are successful, knowledgeable and are ready to help. Get some free and applicable coaching each podcast episode!
- Living with purpose!July 29, 2015 by thechampionentrepreneur from United States
Living with purpose in pulling together your business your life and your marriage all in one place is awesome way to live. I love how Joel and Pei have approach their work holistically and integrating their lives as a team. Great work you to keep it up!
- LOVE ITJuly 25, 2015 by EscapeVelocityBlogger from United States
Relaunch is a good program. Great guests and great topics. Looking forward to meeting your folks at a conference one of these days! Nice job on the show!
- Calming the Chaos - a phenomenal interview!July 21, 2015 by Paris Muse of Productivity from United States
It was so good to listen to kindred spirit Jackie Woodside talk about the myth of time management and share her personal story. Joel and Pei - your questions were right on target. You’ve done it again!
- Awesome hostsJuly 19, 2015 by ChrisatAW from United States
These two are genuine - they care about the success of their listeners and students, and are just phenomonal people all around. Thanks Joel and Pei! Never stop!
- Love The PodcastJuly 17, 2015 by Roy Chumley from United States
My new go to podcast for succeeding in my niche. Now I just have to catch up! :)
- Better now than neverJuly 17, 2015 by John Warrillow from Canada
Great content and useful tips!
- Really enjoyed the show...July 17, 2015 by Jbower1282 from United States
Would definitely listen again!
- Really Solid PodcastJuly 17, 2015 by SDInvestor from United States
Excellent guests. Very well done. I subscribed to this one...
- Great show!July 17, 2015 by Thorne_P from United Kingdom
Wish I had been pointed to Relaunch years ago! Joel and Pei are smashing it, their guests bring the goods each week, and they have the best of the best. You can’t help but learn each episode. Keep it up!
- Top notchJuly 14, 2015 by Stephen Pete from United States
Great timely information relavant in my world. thanks so much!
- Get me thinking!July 13, 2015 by Nichole Kellerman from United States
I love how insightful the shows are… I always get done listening thinking about life in a whole new (more positive) perspective. Thanks guys!
- Great ShowJuly 13, 2015 by entrepreneur4life from United Kingdom
Great show Joel! Just want i needed! Thank you.
- Good people, good podcastJuly 11, 2015 by big67mike from United States
A great podcast for people trying to stand out in their niche!
- Very Helpful!July 10, 2015 by Ryan L. Sink from United States
This was extremely helpful in figuring out how to get through all of the noise that's out there!
- Just what I needed to hearJuly 10, 2015 by Fit 2 Love JJ from United States
Tuned into the show on PR and had been wrestling with being rejected for interviews and endorsements in the past so I loved the validation of just putting yourself out there in a strategic way but nonetheless just ASKING. While I was feeing resilient and ready to put myself out there in a bigger way, this was a great push too!! Thanks!
- Really Great Podcast!July 3, 2015 by colinpthomson from United States
Great for helping you find out what your niche is and really develop yourself in it!
- Very Cool ShowJuly 3, 2015 by Joe & Dena from United States
I am seeing so many things differently now
- Great InformationJuly 3, 2015 by anne@ WW Entrepreneur from United States
Great hosts with a great show! I just learned how I'm going to write a book. Wow!
- Dynamic DuoJuly 3, 2015 by lisaandlee from United States
Joel and Pei do a great job of helping us relaunch!
- Great PodcastJune 28, 2015 by MasterZinja from United States
Great content, good show overall. Keep up the good work!
- May as well be now.June 27, 2015 by The Spark & The Art Podcast from Canada
Whether you’re looking to start again with what you are doing or start fresh in something new the ReLaunch interviews will give you the inspiration to start and the information keep going.
- Great Content!June 27, 2015 by Legal Marketing Launch from United States
I am a subscriber, and I have listened to multiple episodes. Joel and Dr. Pei work well together, and they provide some excellent insights and interview fascinating guests! I highly recommend this show.
- Great ContentJune 26, 2015 by Dr. Mark C. from United States
Perfect for those searching for their place in the podcasting world. Great info Joel!
- Great Podcast!June 26, 2015 by JaredLichtin from United States
Outstanding duo with tons of experience in Podcasting. Great way to deliver business advice, and build a tribe around your thoughts. Great work!
- InspiringJune 26, 2015 by Sebastiaan van der Schrier from Netherlands
Love hearing from the experts, gets me in the proper mindset. Thank you
- ReLaunch with Joel & PeiJune 24, 2015 by Zipkick from United States
Incredibly nice people and they help tell a thought provoking story. Highly recommend if you're looking for jump start motivation.
- Golden NuggestJune 19, 2015 by Valerie of Be More Spontaneous from Canada
I can always count on them delivering those golden nuggets - the ideas that are actionable right away.
- Awesome!June 19, 2015 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
Joel & Pei are really cool and provide some really great info in a really entertaining way.
- Wowie wow !June 19, 2015 by MarcDClair from United States
Where has this show been all my life?? The insights from Joel, Dr. Pei and their great guest (Seth Godin? Sweet!) are invaluable and I can't recommend this show highly to anyone looking to build your brand and "ReLaunch!" 5 stars!
- Enjoyed the information!June 19, 2015 by KevSpedDog from United States
Found this podcast because I love Seth Greene's stuff and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of fantastic information in these broadcasts! Now I have a ton of things to listen to during my commute!
- Great solid interviews with key peopleJune 19, 2015 by HGCIII from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei - great format and good information that is shared - calm and low energy focus allows a great flow
- Real Talk To ReLaunch!June 19, 2015 by Vincent Polisi from United States
This is an excellent podcast covering a variety of topics with everything from A list NYT Bestsellers to highly successful people you’ve never heard of who add their insight on the core essentials necessary to success.
- Episode 323 was solidJune 19, 2015 by launchingh from United States
There's no such thing as time management. It's about managing yourself - so true.
- Amazing contentJune 13, 2015 by mattmcleod2 from Australia
Such an informative and actionable type podcast...thanks
- Dynamic duoJune 13, 2015 by mikkos2000 from United States
This podcast has universal appeal. Joel and Pei make a great team.
- What a great show and concept!June 13, 2015 by newjam76 from United States
I love Joel and Pei’s interaction with such fantastic guests and ability to bring out material that is of value to their listeners. I listened to the interview with Erin Bethea and loved it :)
- Wow…huge amount of information hereJune 12, 2015 by OrganizeMindfully from United States
It’s great to stumble upon a podcast that has been around for a while…so much information is here! I love that I can go through, find the areas I want help with now and then later I could go back and listen to other episodes to learn even more.
- Relaunch for all of usJune 7, 2015 by Lois Moncrief from United States
Joel and Pei make a great team heading this podcast. They ask great questions, get answers, and give listeners information that will motivate them and propel them forward. I listened to the interview with Dr. Carri Drzyzga, became interested in functional medicine and entrepreneurial fatigue and just bought her book on Amazon.
- RelaunchJune 6, 2015 by Anuradha Kowtha from United States
Dr. Pei and Joel are amazing podcasters. I love their individual personalities and that they work together as a team. And my favorite part is that highlight successful individuals who have overcome their own life lessons and allowed that negative situation to help them relaunch their personal lives, careers and are making their mark in the world.
- Relaunch to ConfidenceJune 6, 2015 by RoseSon18 from United States
The Relaunch show is a great positivity booster for life and career. With every episopde I feel better equiped and more confident to follow my ambitions to be a better person for my family and become renown in my niche. Joel and Pei are a wonderful blend of attentiveness, encouragement and advice. This podcast show is definately one for the favorite list.
- Love it!June 5, 2015 by Silly bands rock go by them from United States
Such a great topic! Keep it up!
- Great advice nuggets!May 29, 2015 by Greekfire15 from United States
Joel and Pei do a great job interviewing their guest, stopping them at vague phrases and asking for more detail, which is great for me as a listener as I can imagine these vague phrases meaning anything. Also, the hosts help throw out some good advice regarding getting on local TV as an expert, etc. Such a great resource podcast!
- Love this podcastMay 28, 2015 by rkspanberger from United States
All I truly can say is that I love this podcast! Great content and such a clean format. And Joel and Dr. Pei are the real deal. So I recommend this podcast to ALL who still have a pulse and want change. You deserve this.
- Great information!May 25, 2015 by Nikkiscoots from United States
Loving these world-class interviews and all the information I can glean from them in terms of what successful entrepreneurship can look like and how I can get there. Very useful!!
- Ah-ha!May 25, 2015 by RalphMRivera from United States
Joel and Pei say this is about having your "ah-ha" moment and they're right. Great diversity of topics, great Q&A, lots of stories that we can all relate to and find inspiration in.
- I mentioned this one of my own podcastMay 23, 2015 by Flashni from United Kingdom
I’ve listened to three in a row so far. My favourite was Felicia Slattery - what a story! I listen to lots but this one got a recommendation on my own podcast. Well done
- A true gem!May 22, 2015 by Yannick_i from Switzerland
Have been an avid listener of ReLaunch for quite some time. Joel and Pei are incredible hosts who, along with the guests, provide value episode after episode. Hit SUBSCRIBE now!
- LOVE this show!May 22, 2015 by E2L19 from United States
I'm addicted to this show. Just the right mix of information and inspiration for the mix of entrepreneurial efforts I'm involved in. Kudos to Joe and Dr. Pei!
- This podcast is unreal!May 22, 2015 by Cole4589 from Canada
I've been listening and following ReLaunch for some time now and absolutely love it! They have such great guests and conversations. Just click on any episode and you'll see what I mean. Cheers!
- Great!May 21, 2015 by gena_wallis from Australia
Excellent podcast you got in here! Well presnted ideas! Can't wait for the next episodes. Victor from the Youngpreneurs Podcast!
- Cool conceptMay 19, 2015 by SCrutchfield from United States
Nice interviews with interesting stories.
- Love every episodeMay 17, 2015 by Sociaksidekick from United States
Joel and Pei are masters in the genre. I not only learn a lot from their guests, but also from them. I had the pleasure of meeting Joel this year at Social Media Marketing World 2015. He's as nice as he is generous with helping others get into podcasting. Don't miss an episode people!
- Shaping my new narrativeMay 15, 2015 by FrustratedinDenmark from United States
I'm on a journey in my own relaunch, it's exciting, scary, inspiring and overwhelming. The Relaunch podcast is the perfect guide to the relaunch. Each podcast hits home and is truly providing me with new voices to shape my own narrative. This is a must listen to podcast for the dreamers and doers!
- Unique insights on separating your brand from the noise!May 15, 2015 by Demi @ Comcastro.com from United States
Joel and Pei share stories to bolster your business and help you get recognized amidst modern data overload. Informative and inspirational!
- Another great resourceMay 15, 2015 by Family Matters First Podcast from United States
Michael Hyatt, Gary Vaynerchuck, Joel Boggess. Another great resource in how to build and use a platform for tell your story. Great questions and great interviews. Thanks for helping me through this resource!
- Great podcast!May 15, 2015 by FreelanceTransformation from Canada
Really enjoyed interview with Bill Doerr. I'm amazed at how many episodes Joel has put out and his constant work on his podcast.
- Great contentMay 15, 2015 by pkirch host of BOSS Academy from United States
Absolutely! A definitely winner of a show. Great interviews and content. An amazing energy, as well. I love dr. Pei's voice and it draws me in.
- Great listen for anyone looking to re-launchMay 15, 2015 by Beat Infertility podcast from United States
I'm a bit behind since I only just discovered ReLaunch and they've already recorded more than 300 episodes, but better late than never! The co-hosts (a married couple) have a great rapport and back-and-forth. Inspiring and informative.
- Great show!May 15, 2015 by The Entrepreneurs Library from United States
Lot’s and lot’s of uplifting and inspiring stories! What a great way to get pumped, reloaded, and supercharged!
- Inspiring!May 15, 2015 by Chris @ LeanLeadershipPodcast from United States
Joel & Pei are providing an awesome podcast packed with content that will inspire youth greatness. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Thanks for this podcast.May 15, 2015 by RyJackCL from United States
I really appreciate the content and work yo put into this show. This is a helpful podcast if you want to learn out how have your message stand out.
- Joel & Pei are amazingMay 12, 2015 by @haroldrhee from United States
What a great show, definitely a top 10 show to listen to. Terrific guests, awesome topics, really top-notch ideas for business, life, and living.
- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!May 11, 2015 by NikkiL. from United States
Excellent podcast full of valuable info and inspiration!
- Superb Hosts and Amazing GuestsMay 9, 2015 by adamfarmertv from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are at the Top of Their Game. Bringing so much value to our world. Because of them, people now have a roadmap to Relaunch into a Purpose-filled Life.
- amazing showMay 9, 2015 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
It all boils down to knowing your audience and attracting the right people. This podcast delivers it all. 5 Stars!
- InspiringMay 9, 2015 by SwannyDawgOz from Australia
The stories are inspiring, the tips and strategies are encouraging, great podcast
- Feels like family helping you … in a caring way.May 8, 2015 by BestMomProducts.com from United States
I love that this podcast is all about transformation and niche. The stories are fascinating and listening to Joel and Pei feels like you are part of their family. They are compassionate to their interviewee and always get them to open up. Great show!
- Thanks for a great show!May 1, 2015 by Sue at Interview Connections from United States
I SO appreciate this show! I love the depth and the caring that takes place in each episode of this show and the authentic conversation that explores relaunching and growing into more. Nicely done!
- Packed with content nuggets!April 29, 2015 by Glenn Leibowitz from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei have engineered a podcast of epic proportions. Awesome guests, great advice, and fun conversations! Subscribe. Now.
- Love it!April 22, 2015 by Andreea @ LaunchGrowJoy from United States
I love the fresh perspective and the honest conversations during ReLaunch!
- Love this Pod castApril 17, 2015 by Phillip Hatfield from United States
I have listened to many of these and love them all. Great host and content. Thank you !!!!
- Great Motivator for the drive to workApril 14, 2015 by Serene H R from United States
Joel and Pei have found the secret sauce to give you that added kick on the morning drive. With their endless array of guests and their unique insights, there is something everyone can relate to here. Highly recommended.
- Relaunch PodcastApril 6, 2015 by SellMore Marketing from United States
Co-hosts Joel Boggess and Dr. Pei (Kang) have a knack for finding fascinating people to interview. Their guests reveal challenges and responses that transform their lives as well as their business. I enjoy the conversational tone of their show and find their guests insights, so artfully developed by Joel and Pei, are a real treat to enjoy — especially on long road trips!
- Joel Is The Definition Of Authenticity!April 4, 2015 by Josh Trent from United States
Joel's passion and his genuine care for improving the lives of the people he touches is paramount in every spoken word on the microphone. I just listened to five episodes straight in can't wait to download the rest! Thank you for what you do Joel!
- Must listen to show!April 1, 2015 by Erin Cell from United States
Joel & Dr Pei are extremely engaging & really know how to draw out the best from their guests. I met Joel at Social Media Marketing World 2015 & he encouraged me to take a listen to the show. I listened for the first time & now want to go back & listen to all the past shows & tune in for all their upcoming shows! Great information shared by inspiring guests that really know their stuff & provide the insights & tools to help take your business to the next level. I highly recommend you taking a listen!
- Encouraging & EmpoweringMarch 30, 2015 by Great Men Here. from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei are awesome host that are here to rock your world! What a dynamic duo to encourage and empower you to take your life and business to the next level. Standby and prepare to be amazed.
- InspiringMarch 22, 2015 by LadyGeeGee85 from United States
These episodes are inspiring, empowering and motivating. Always enjoy listening to Joel and Dr. Pei help tell these stories. It's a terrific outlet to learn, grow and evolve. Bravo!
- Great ShowMarch 22, 2015 by ShawnRafferty from United States
Joel and Pei work very well together. Their laid back and genuine caring nature really helps to draw you into the conversation and feel like you are part of it. The guest they have on their show have real inspiring stories in not only business but also their personal life. Joel and Pei really care about what they are doing and it shows in every episode.
- Reset, a Relaunch and Live RichMarch 8, 2015 by Jennifer Cote from United States
This is such an inspiring and informing podcast. On point with what so many of us need. Thank you for taking the time to put this out there... Thanks for the insight!!!
- Awesome chemistry!March 7, 2015 by Luis Sabillon from United States
I love Joel and Pei's podcast. Every show is very relevant to their title Relaunch. It's a daily dose of pick-me-up for me to see the people they interview relaunch their lives, businesses or careers.
- Inspirational and Expertly DoneMarch 7, 2015 by Paul Vandermill from United States
Each episode of The ReLaunch show is an inspiring story laced with pearls of wisdom with the interviews expertly conducted. Joel and Pei do a great job with timely, probing questions which bring out the powerful insights their guests have developed while on their often transformational journeys.
- Great interview with Scott Eddy!March 7, 2015 by Paris Muse of Productivity from United States
Happy 10-month anniversary, Joel and Pei! Your interview with Scott Eddy was FABULOUS! Scott and I follow each other on Twitter and I was pleased to learn more about his personal story. Thanks for all you do on the Relaunch Show!
- Listen and learn!March 7, 2015 by LIfe'sCheerleader from United States
Both Joel and Pei bring the light into launching a business, love listening to them! They are Inspiring and Life Changers!
- TogetherMarch 7, 2015 by itunes_CW from United States
Aside from the great content and guests, what I like the most about Relaunch is the dynamic duo. More specifically, Joel and Pei walk their talk. They do so with the intent of helping (and inspiring) others to create a life by design. Here’s the kicker - they do it together. Could you ask for a more powerful foundation? I think not. Subscribe. Listen. Relaunch. You’ve got two great people to see you through. Chuck Wang
- ReLaunch Your Life, TooMarch 6, 2015 by Maura4u from United States
In need of inspiration and practical tips to relaunch your life? Look no further than Joel and Dr. Pei’s podcast. With an eclectic array of guests who share stories of overcoming hurdles and creating new realities, you’ll find relatable content and clever ideas to help. A highly recommended resource for inspiration and innovative self-help.
- Love it!March 5, 2015 by Tessa Todd Morgan from United States
My greatest passion in life is helping people live their life to their fullest potential, so I absolutely love what Joel and Pei are doing. Brilliant! Thank you both so much for having such great information provided for your listeners!
- Addicted to this show!February 28, 2015 by fitJaime from United States
What a great show to include on my podcast mix. Always informative. Always engaging. Always a good listen :)
- This is the cream of the crop!February 27, 2015 by bobnolley from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei have created something inspiring and moving…such great stuff! Keep this in your daily playlist!
- Inspiring and insightful showFebruary 27, 2015 by Shawn Manaher from United States
This lovely couple never fails to give us wonderful episodes! I like how they tackle about relaunch and transformation. Good job Joel and Pei!
- One Of My Go-To PodcastsFebruary 18, 2015 by Coach Faydra from United States
I love podcasting and a podcast has to be really dynamic to hold my attention. Joel and Pei do a wonderful job of mining the best information and delivering a meaningful podcast every.single.time.
- Great show…I feel like I can totally relateFebruary 15, 2015 by DJ Doug Sandler from United States
Great job Joel and Pei. Finally a podcast that I can relate to 100%. Thanks for making me feel like a part of the family from the first episode. xo
- The Powerhouse Couple!February 7, 2015 by g_welch from United States
Two are BETTER than One! I love listening to the Relaunch show because it deals with not just the heart of business matters but real life matters that we can all relate to or that inspire us to go to the next level! I know Joel and Pei personally and they bring an atmosphere that no other couple in podcasting brings! They truly inform you and inspire you with their interviews that help you get to that next level with each episode. Thank you for all the hard work and love you put into Relaunch!~Rapwithnic
- Very inspiringFebruary 7, 2015 by Todd-Cincy from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are very inspiring. The have wonderful guests and it is a joy to listen to the podcast.
- A great motivational listenFebruary 5, 2015 by Eddie Donato from Australia
I love the wonderful no "BS" life and business info delivered from Joel and Dr Pei from varied and interesting guests. Great to fill my mind with new useful info - Thanks!
- Outstanding Podcast to Restart Your Life!February 5, 2015 by Fire Starters from United States
Joel and Dr Pei are outstanding on the ReLaunch podcast with meaningful and actionable information along with inspiring stories! I highly recommend subscribing and get ready for life lessons that will positively change your business and life.
- Highly impactful show!January 31, 2015 by Darcy S from Canada
I am so grateful for this show and for the wonderful content you provide in each episode. Thank you so much for your messages and inspiration to ‘relaunch’, to do what matters, and to live our purpose in life. Thank you Joel and Dr. Pei!
- GREAT DUO-if you want to start a biz at ANY LIFE STAGE-LISTEN!!January 29, 2015 by Jaree Freeman-LiveWorkEPIC.com from United States
Joel & Pei are an outstanding duo. Seriously. I love when Pei brings up a ? that Joel hadn’t thought of and you can tell he is wowed. WHAT a MARRIAGE-in life and biz!!! Their personal & professional skills melt together perfectly to analyze a guest’s trials and tribulations, what they could have done differently and what helped them reach stardom. They are so personable and get their guests to open up and be REAL. I feel I am listening in over a cup of coffee with good friends. LOVE IT! Keep at it Joel & Pei!! You should RAISE your COACHING prices—you guys ROCK!!
- Relaunch is absolutely amazing!!January 20, 2015 by Michelle Leith from United States
These podcasts will bring you to tears yet leaving you smiling... 2 amazing entrepreneurs Joel and Dr. Pei sharing heart, laughter and so much more to get you through not only life but business.. They most definitely get 5 stars from me and lots of love and hugs in appreciation for all they do!! Michelle Leith
- Joel and Pei lead the wayJanuary 16, 2015 by @ChadGrills from United States
I love this show. Gives me hope, it's fun to listen to, highly recommended.
- Wonderful!!January 16, 2015 by Kristianne @ Create Your Now from United States
Wherever you are, Relaunch will take you higher. Come get unstuck and reach farther! Thanks Joel and Pei for all you do!
- Getting Ready to RelaunchJanuary 14, 2015 by AntoneWood from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei, great information and content about relaunching your career or even your life. I've enjoyed the podcasts I've listened to and will continue to listen and learn.
- Great ShowJanuary 8, 2015 by Bertha and the Flamingos from United States
I've really enjoyed listening to ReLaunch with Joel and Pei...very inspirational!
- Great Hosts Great ContentDecember 29, 2014 by David Jackson from United States
I was blessed to be a guest on this show and the hosts are awesome, passionate, and just great people. This podcast is inspiring and in a world filled with darkness, its great to have a light like the ReLaunch show. Dave Jackson
- Awesome content for successful livingDecember 28, 2014 by Jon Schumacher from United States
Powerful information from some of the biggest names in the world of success, business, and leadership!
- ReLaunch - great podcastDecember 28, 2014 by Ana Melikian from United States
Already listen to 092 with Michael Port, 062 with Andrea Waltz, and 050 with Kate Erickson. And already download several to listen ASAP - great interviews.
- A must listen for motivation during your own relaunch!December 23, 2014 by Joyce Kaiser (@Driftseed) from United States
So many great stories of ReLaunch and success, as WE define it in our own lives. A must listen. I find something to connect with in every podcast. I love the interaction and connect that both Joel and Pei create with their interviewees. The podcasts sound more like a friendly chat than an interview.
- Loved Savvy Sexy SocialDecember 20, 2014 by DarrenMonroe.com from United States
Really like what you 2 are doing with this podcast. These are exciting and the 174 episode was the best one I have heard so far. Amy was really on point from her journey. Specific>Targeted> Passion>Chaellnges>Video And love what she is doing
- SlapshotDecember 20, 2014 by Slapshot Jay from United States
I love this show... yes, kind of weird to say, but this show completed motivated me. Definitely add this show to your podcast playlist!
- Honest InspirationDecember 6, 2014 by Johnnyd23 from United States
The guests on Relaunch are excellent and Joel and Dr. Pei's interview style brings out an honesty and authenticity in their guest that is rarely heard on podcast in this category. The shows are 30 minutes in length and they a packed with useful life information from a broad spectrum of guest who share what the turning point (relaunch) in their life was either personally or professionally or both.
- Making a Difference!December 4, 2014 by Deb Scott from United States
I love the brutal honesty of the show and quality content which digs deep into the questions we all ask ourselves, but never want to share in public! The hosts do their homework which brings out the best gold nuggetts for listeners. I can learn more in 30 minutes with Joel and Dr. Pei than I do in reading many best-seller books. Having been a guest myself on over 100 shows, not including nearly 500 shows I have hosted myself - I can tell you Joel and Dr. Pei are one of the best hosts ever. I appreciate your show so much! Thank you! Keep it up!!! Deb Scott
- They do such an awesome job with this!November 21, 2014 by Rachel Rofe from United States
High quality, great questions, and tons of heart. Awesome podcast! :)
- Life changing interviewsNovember 11, 2014 by Gina Kane from Canada
This is such an amazing and inspiring show. These hosts have magic together, and provide inspiring interviews with amazing guests. If you want to create the life of your dreams, this is a must have on your play list.
- Love this PodcastOctober 30, 2014 by BMininger from United States
I love this podcast. I always seem to hear the encouragement I need. Joel and Dr. Pei do a great job of drawing out inspirational stories.
- Inspiring and practical too!October 24, 2014 by LisaR61 from United States
It's great how people's stories can show us examples of paths to success that don't always follow a straight line. The guests are very generous in sharing their journeys, warts and all -- while demonstrating that anything is possible!
- What a great showOctober 18, 2014 by StartupDadHQ.com from United States
I really like the dynamics between Joel & Pei and the great conversation/questions they have between their guests. I’m currently ReLaunching my Life from a Business standpoint. Going from a Corporate Dad to a Startup Dad so this show completely resonates with me. Looking forward to hearing more. ~ Joel Louis
- Real Life Stories with Practical ImpactOctober 15, 2014 by Stephanie Calahan from United States
Joel ad Dr. Pei do a fantastic job of getting to the heart of each guest. While each episode is about someone's ReLaunch story, it is wonderful how they are able to make each episode stand on its own. Their questions allow listeners to go deeper and learn more. More than a business tactics show, Joel and Dr. Pei gently ask deeper, often more personal questions in a way that allows the guest to share on a greater level. I've pulled practical tips from every show that I have listened to. It is amazing how much can be packed into a 30 minute show!
- Great stuff!!!October 13, 2014 by systemsavvy from United States
As a time strategy visionary, I am very purposeful about where I invest my time. ReLaunch with Joel and Pei is one of my "don't miss" podcasts! The guests they bring on - and the questions they ask - are very insightful. I walk away with something to ponder and implement after each episode.
- Love Inspiring StoriesOctober 11, 2014 by LornaLi from United States
I love podcasts that showcase authenticity and integrity of both the hosts and the guests. Listening to the guests' transformational stories are so inspiring for an entrepreneur like me. Hit subscribe and you won't regret it.
- 110 Social Media Examiner Startup with Michael StelznerOctober 9, 2014 by It’s just Coffee - kathleen from United States
Joel and Pei: Awesome show with Michael! Love the show. Love your passion to help others. Keep it up Joel and Pei. And it is always a pleasure to hear Michael.
- Different Perspective!October 3, 2014 by Locaflava from United States
I love the perspective of these interviews. It seems like you always manage to get something out of the guests that I don't hear in any other interview. There is nothing better than grabbing a new nugget with each episode!
- Great podcast to change your life and work!September 30, 2014 by Carolyn Cole from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei bring you interviews from others who decided to change the direction of their life and did it! The interviews are compelling and cover personal transformation which will inspire you to do what you truly want to do. Hear the why’s and how’s of others who have reinvented their lives. A must listen for those contemplating a relaunch or who are in the process of relaunching.
- ReLaunch for everyoneSeptember 27, 2014 by AwesomeMontana from United States
This show has something for everyone. Joel's interview with Darren Hardy of the Compound Effect digs deep and answers the questions we all want answered. Listeners will benefit from the tips and steps to reach success in both their professional and personal life. Excited to hear the rest of their episodes!
- Great guests and great content!September 25, 2014 by PodcastingFan from United States
If you're looking to level up your life AND business, check this show out!! Great guests and they go VERY deep on many great topics. It's not just about business but they speak with many great entrepreneurs about tactics and strategies. This is a show about success and you will learn the habits and traits of successful people if you tune in. Great show!
- Brilliant show. Subscribe now!September 25, 2014 by Jeff Orduno @3MinBizTips from United States
Joel and Pei are insightful interviewers who get the best from every guest, in terms of human insight on the issues that affect the quality of our lives, and our ability to improve our businesses. They pack a lot into 25 minutes.
- Great show!!September 24, 2014 by "Yo Pal" Hal Elrod from United States
If you are an entrepreneur, salesperson, leader, or business owner, this is the perfect podcast!
- Genuinely wonderful podcast!September 19, 2014 by Nida Kazmi from United States
This podcast has all the right peices for growth and personal development. Joel and Pei are so genuine in their desire to help others and having a meaningful interaction.
- ReLaunch! Rocks!!!September 18, 2014 by B&J’s GP from United States
What an inspirational voyage! Fascinating guests interviewed by sensitive, intelligent, caring & entertaining hosts!!! What’s not to like?!?!?! Cheers! Jay
- Great podcast!September 17, 2014 by BAButler from United States
This is a very informative and inspiring podcast- I enjoyed listening! Keep up the great work!
- EACH DAY STARTS WITH JOEL & PEISeptember 16, 2014 by heykaren from United States
It has become a daily habit for me to start my day with listening to Joel & Pei while I eat breakfast. Their guests and their style of interviewing inspire and motivate me each day to get out there and kill it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR PODCAST AND THEIR COACHING!
- Great show!September 12, 2014 by Alyssa Barnes from United States
Excellent guests, great stories. Super informative and inspirational podcast!
- Practical & ActionableSeptember 10, 2014 by Bigfishsucks from United States
This is the third podcast incarnation I have listened to Joel (and now Pei) and this is by far the best. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the format of the same questions (most) shows, but they have knocked it out of the park with this one. I cannot say how much I appreciate the wide variety of guests from heavy hitters such as Darren Hardy & Dan Miller to lesser-known guests like Michael O’Neal and Lisa Manyon. The best part is they almost every guest practical, actionable tips we can start doing RIGHT NOW to relaunch our present & shape our future. All every weekday, all in 20-25 minutes. If you can’t find a way to taper every guest’s advice into something practical you can use, I would be shocked. There hasn’t been one single interview that hasn’t inspired me or make me want to work harder at my own relaunch. My only critique is the show’s theme song sounds like the opening of a monster truck rally or a WWE show. Considering how much Joel like wrestling, I’m guessing that’s where it came from ?. But it’s their show, so they can have whatever they want; I’d still listen to it.
- Yes, There Are Second ActsSeptember 7, 2014 by Ray @Small Business Cool from United States
Any interview with Bob Burg is going to be good, but this took it to another level. Joel's ability to create an enviroment where people can open up and be honest helps get to the real the story. Relaunch proves over and over that contrary to popular thought that second acts (and second chances) are possible, and those second acts can be great successes.
- Really Enjoying!September 6, 2014 by JennaLeeG from United States
I've listened to a few of the podcasts on ReLaunch and I've walked away with lots of golden nuggets. Great guests, great questions and great information. Thanks! :)
- Love this!!September 6, 2014 by ChicagoVal from United States
As a life coach, this is exactly the podcast I love to recommend to my clients. Joel and Pei do an awesome job educating, entertaining, and most importantly, inspiring and motivating their listeners to take action!
- Giving, big thinkersSeptember 4, 2014 by FromLisa2 from United States
You can tell that Joel has been in radio - great voice and audio quality. Their interviews are excellent. Pei is a quieter personality type, and seems wicked smart. They make a good duo, and they get awesome guests like Darren Hardy.
- Very easy to listen to and EXCELLENT advice!September 4, 2014 by anderfrischer from United States
The bottom line: Relaunch gets to the point quickly in a very insightful manner. Joel and Dr. Pei are naturals. They provide great advice in a concise, thoughtful, and engaging way. I can’t WAIT to listen to Relaunch as it continues to deliver quality inspiration and entertainment.
- Loved this podcast!September 4, 2014 by Dr. Karen Osburn from Canada
WOW! Joel and Dr. Pei have an amazing way of interviewing guests that sound like actual conversations and not the typical questions-answer, question-answer style in the majority of podcasts. Very natural, great questions, amazing insight. Listened to the episode with Liz Brazier-dynamite!
- Love the ThemeSeptember 4, 2014 by Simon Ghh from United States
In the midst of a bunch of BLAH shows. I love the theme hear. I am a young guy but DO feel like I am relaunching and this is the show for me.
- Love it!!September 4, 2014 by Kevdav123456789 from United States
Joel and Dr Pei have been a huge help as I have decided to relaunch into a new career AND relaunch my own new podcast...they are a great inspiration!
- Perfect Hosts Perfect GuestsSeptember 3, 2014 by Sean O'Riordan from United States
Joel and Pei are awesome. I was needing a fresh perspective and man did I get it. Everyday will start with Joel and Pei and coffee. Sean O'Riordan Hey Dad! Conversations on Fatherhood Podcast
- Love the Idea Behind This ShowSeptember 3, 2014 by Denny Krahe from United States
I love the idea of taking a hit, getting back up, and soaring even higher than before. The guests of the Relaunch show tell of times they’ve struggled, both personally and in the business/entrepreneurial space, and how they’ve overcome those struggles and reached new heights! Great show Joel and Pei!
- Giving wonderful healing to the worldSeptember 3, 2014 by Michaelhftgu from United States
I really enjoy the interviews on Relaunch. Joel does a wonderful job of really getting to the heart of the issue while making it fun and enjoyable! I also enjoy the great variety of shows that really delve into the various concepts of self-healing.
- IncredibleSeptember 3, 2014 by YBBrilliance from Australia
This is exactly what was need. Really really good. Thank you Joel. This podcast is so full of the good stuff. WOW
- Do What You're Supposed to be Doing!September 2, 2014 by Career Entrepreneur from United States
And do it right! Love the message. Love the show. Keep it up, Joel and Dr. Pei!
- The Most Inspiring Business Show I've Ever Heard!September 2, 2014 by Emma Hawkes from Canada
Joel and Dr. Pei don't waste anytime getting into a guest interview with someone whose story is going to absolutely floor you and inspire you. These episodes will give you perspective on how you can also tackle the inevitable obstacles and bumps on the road in business. The interviews are obviously well researched and enthusiastic making this fun to listen to as well as motivating. Check it out! I instantly subscribed. Emma Hawkes, host of Rethink Pink Podcast
- Inspiring!September 1, 2014 by PJPoteet from United States
Thank you so much for doing this show and helping me become a better ME!
- Wonderful MessageSeptember 1, 2014 by Patlittig from United States
Thank you so much for sharing wonderful stories and encouragement! This is my first experience with podcast and I love it!
- Awesome stuffSeptember 1, 2014 by Chodogwu from United States
Dr Pei and Joel are great at providing inspirational content. Love it
- Great show!August 31, 2014 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei ROCK it. The style is conversational but the content is amazing. And the guests ROCK too!
- A must listen!August 30, 2014 by @qwestwood from United States
Joel and Pei have great guests and put their own unique spin on interviews. The show is engaging, informative and entertaining. I can't say enough good things about ReLaunch!
- Superb!August 29, 2014 by Fabienne Raphael from Canada
Just listened to Darren Hardy on your show. Wow! Very inspiring. Great tips to lead us to success. Will definitely listen to many more of your episodes! Thanks!
- Taking the scary out of the "Relaunch"August 26, 2014 by Jodi | Women Taking the Lead from United States
We all have to Relaunch at some (several) point(s). The difference is how you experience and respond to the uncertainty when you are in the middle of it. This a great resource to create the attitude that will serve you well when the next relaunch comes your way.
- Great podcastAugust 22, 2014 by Goodology.com from United States
Joe and Dr. Pei are a good team. I have enjoyed listening to episodes with the RELAUNCH theme. The insights that come from that are useful for the growth of the listener. So, listen!
- Awesome energy and insight!August 19, 2014 by Jill Wardell from United States
If you want killer content, awesome energy, and amazing insights, look no further than Relaunch! Keep it up, Joel and Dr. Pei!
- Launch. Relaunch. I can relate.July 31, 2014 by Michele Jennae from United States
I love listening to Relaunch with Joel Boggess and Pei Kang. They are a great team and have a wonderful format. The guests are well-selected and the material delivered is always inspiring and insightful. I am subscribed on iTunes and Stitcher!
- Relaunch: get it done, then get it rightJuly 22, 2014 by JoshuaWRivers from United States
This show is filled with fantastic stories of people as they went through relaunches in their personal and professional lives. The hosts do a great job digging into the guest's past to bring out great nuggets.
- Outstanding!July 19, 2014 by Pedro J. Gomez from United States
The hosts bring a genuine approach with information that truly inspires. Very highly recommended!
- Luke Brian McClureJuly 18, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
This podcast is a must for anyone planning on relaunching their business and even those who are launching theirs the first time wow!
- Luke Brian McClureJuly 18, 2014 by Luke McClure from United States
This podcast is a must for anyone planning on relaunching their business and even those who are launching theirs the first time wow!
- Great questions lead to great answersJuly 18, 2014 by iamles.com from United States
Great questions lead to great answers. Joel and Pei ask their special guests some interesting questions that unearth some great answers.
- Time to Re-LaunchJuly 17, 2014 by Kathleen Gage from United States
I love the theme of ReLaunch. The topics are diverse, engaging and informative. A must listen to.
- Awesome!July 8, 2014 by mjtay from United States
Joel and Pei make a wonderful team! They are great encourages! Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing future episodes.
- Informative and fun!July 7, 2014 by Dr klg from United States
Great hosts, a wonderful diversity of guests and true usable info for the listeners. Keep up the good work!
- Inspiration PLUS!July 7, 2014 by rundrdave from United States
This is an incredibly inspiring show. I love listening first thing in the morning during my walk. Puts me in a wonderful mood for the entire day! Thanks Joel and Pei!
- Love the Inspiration!July 5, 2014 by Defeat the Drama from United States
Great inspiration turning challenges into triumph! We don’t have to stay down when we go through difficult times. Thanks for making it real and providing great motivation!
- You don't want this show…YOU NEED this show...July 5, 2014 by Mr. Mental Sixpack Athlete from United States
You'll pick up at least two ways to improve your business and mindset on each episode…Joel and Dr. Pei deliver MAJOR value.
- The Adventure Continues...July 4, 2014 by Coach to the Coaches from United States
I am totally inspired when people are authentic, real and open! ReLaunch tells our stories so that we can feel our connections with each other and know that their are many ways to reach our destinies. Each interview is a candle of light that dispels the darkness we have all faced to ReLaunch ourselves!
- Great Episode for the 4th of JulyJuly 4, 2014 by Jon Berard from United States
I was completely caught off guard by the impactful story of Capt Scott Smiley. Joel and Pei do a suberb job evoking his touching story of becoming blind while on active duty in the US Army. Thank you for sharing this; it reminds us of the cost if freedom. And thank you Scott.
- Warm and Wonderful Hosts!July 4, 2014 by Nicole | 100mba.net from United States
I really love the premise of this show. There’s always so much to think about and apply to your own life after listening. Joel and Pei are sincere and smart people and I love listening to them! Great work guys!!!
- awesome resourceJuly 4, 2014 by ovationboyyy from United States
Love all of the value that Joel gives. Keep up the good work!
- Awesome concept. Awesome show!July 4, 2014 by Omar Zenhom from United States
This show really serves those in the second half of their business, looking to take their business further. Great guests well produced and a whole lot of fun! Highly recommend it! -Omar Zenhom businessrepublic.net
- Where was this podcast...July 3, 2014 by Freddie PodcastersBootCamp.com from United States
...when I needed to take a new direction and relaunch my business! Great show tons of value!
- A place for Nudging…not Judging!July 1, 2014 by Tiff ROCKSTAR from United States
If you are seeking inspiration, tools & applicable steps to ReLaunch your life - this is the spot! Joel & Pei have created a platform for nonjudgmental, thought-provoking conversations. Subscribe and watch your life change!
- SO. AWESOME.June 29, 2014 by Laurel Staples from United States
Great topic. Great hosts. Great guests. And a daily dose of inspiration. You can't go wrong. After every show, I feel motivated and ready to take on the world. The hosts have a great dynamic and choose guests with good advice and interesting stories. I'm a big fan!!
- Inspiration to Be More!June 29, 2014 by Kiwi Liz B from United States
Love this show. Inspiration and ways to get more out of life. Great hosts who get a wide variety of guests. Keep up the excellent work.
- ReLaunch + ReWiredJune 27, 2014 by ADHD reWired from United States
ReDefine, Recreate, Imagine what you can do. Joel and Pei are warm, authentic, caring people who have a passion for their work. One of Joel’s strengths as a host is how well he listens to his guests are saying. Thanks for making this show, and for having me on as a guest. Joel and Pei, you make a great team. Keep up the great work.. - Eric Tivers, host of the ADHD reWired podcast.
- cool conceptJune 26, 2014 by Mr. Clever from United States
Have always loved the thought of reinvention. If this is something you’re also interested in, this is a great podcast to listen to. Two hosts, which is something different from most podcasts, each with their own thoughts to keep the discussion interesting.
- AuthorJune 25, 2014 by Lynn Wicker from United States
The ReLaunch show is so powerful for successful thinking! I'm all about changing the way we think and listening to these powerful stories of ReLaunching are a sure way to add power to your life!
- Energized my Relaunch!June 25, 2014 by Bentley Davis from United States
I wish I know about this show when I turned 39. I have been struggling to reinvent myself. Now I have help, direction, inspiration and actionable advice. Thank you so much for your show.
- A Must!June 21, 2014 by Andrew Maxwell from United States
Joel and Pei are the real deal. I look forward to each episode. Keep them coming!
- I Love this show for its Real Life Stories!June 20, 2014 by Lnfox from Canada
Joel & Pei do an amazing job of finding really interesting guests and asking the perfect questions to help draw their stories out. I really like that each interview also offers some easy to apply tips & takeaways. Thanks for a great show!
- Probing QuestionsJune 19, 2014 by Brilliant Business Moms from United States
I love the way that Joel and Dr. Pei ask great probing questions of their interviewees. A very encouraging and motivating podcast. Definitely give this a listen!
- Fabulous Show about the 2nd half!June 18, 2014 by GeneHammett from United States
I find the interviews on this podcast to be very timely as life is not always easy. Thank you for sharing these journeys of success and failure to help me as an entrepreneur. Gene Host of “Leaders in the Trenches"
- In Depth Rich and RealJune 13, 2014 by Ateegarden from United States
Joel and Pei are concise and real with their show format. Asking to the point questions that seem rarely asked on other “business” podcasts. The marriage of in depth and insightful questions with how one applies them in their business and life has been blended beautifully in this podcast. Well done my friends!
- Relaunch with this Podcast!June 13, 2014 by Mr. Anthony Tran from United States
Great podcast for people who are looking for inspiration with their second career. Joel and Dr. Pei are great hosts that are genuine and easy to listen to.
- Amazing!!!June 11, 2014 by glenn mutz from United States
Joel & Pei have really nailed down exactly what we all need to listen to as part of our personal growth and development. Must Listen!! Glenn
- FantasticJune 9, 2014 by Rick Seigmund from United States
Joel and Pei’s down to earth style is fantastic! This podcast is critical for anyone looking to “make the leap” and learn to do it the right way!
- Ready to ReLaunch my 2nd Half!!!June 9, 2014 by Ioana Garrett from United States
WOW...what a great podcast. I'm now a subscriber! I'm looking forward to relaunching my second half. I'm loving all of your episodes. Will defintely share with my friends.
- Excellent!June 6, 2014 by Sarah Spear from New Zealand
I love hearing about what made people decide to change their direction in life. Joel and Dr Pei ask great questions and I love the conversational feel of the show. Keep being awesome!
- 2 Never Give Up On Your DreamsJune 4, 2014 by 2 Dream Productions from United States
I have had the privilege of watching Joel and Pei walk in 2 their dream. It has been very awe inspiring to watch the journey and to see the success they have created by not only Finding their Voice but helping others find theirs as well. You will love the show and the passion! Joel and Pei absolutely teach others to Never Give Up On Your Dreams, and that you can live your own by helping others discover theirs! Michelle Colon-Johnson Founder of 2 Dream Productions, Inc.
- Amazing GuildanceMay 31, 2014 by wcstaas from United States
Joel & Pei are such loving, guiding spirits!! They help with goals, focus and more!! Definitely listen if you are looking to step out of a life of mediocrity and run towards a life you have always dreamed of!!
- Total InspirationMay 30, 2014 by Remy2oo7 from United States
Love hearing the inspiration of how other people ReLaunch their lives!
- Equipped to Relaunch!May 30, 2014 by Jenni Catron from United States
Joel & Pei blend practical ideas with inspiration & hope to empower all of us to embrace change effectively. A great resource!
- Game ChangerMay 29, 2014 by CoachJosh84 from United States
This is not just a podcast, but a show that gives you the tools to succeed personally & professionally. Joel brings on great speakers and talks about pertinent, valuable issues that gives the listener clarity, confidence, and overall direction. It's AWESOME!
- The Real DealMay 28, 2014 by Marcie Stern from United States
I have had the opportunity to be interviewed by Joel and Pei and they are the real deal. They are dedicated and passionate about their work and making a difference in others' lives. No doubt, they will impact many more lives with the ReLaunch show and I wish them much success!
- PresidentMay 27, 2014 by MyMoneyExperience from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei have created a wonderful community. While Relaunching your life is so rewarding, it is also full of unknowns. I love hearing how others have managed situations I find myself in. My favorite quote is "Our problems can't be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" by Einstein. When I listen to these shows I always hear something I need in a new way. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
- A true inspirationMay 27, 2014 by Shanegrey from United States
A very inspirational and empowering! Very mature and epic anecdotes! Why haven't you ReLaunched yet?! Do it today! -@hanginoutcast
- Inspiring and refreshing!May 27, 2014 by Kate | EntrepreneurOnFire from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei’s energy is so contagious, and their wisdom and advice is so inspiring. Their real life experience proves the results they preach! A must listen podcast!
- Great podcast!May 26, 2014 by timberg22 from United States
This has helped me out so much and it give me a different way to look at everything!
- Inspiring!May 26, 2014 by VPCarter from United States
As someone in the midst of a Relaunch myself, I've found this podcast to be a great daily shot of inspiration. Thanks Joel and Dr. Pei!
- 015 Frustrated at 40 to Fabulous at 50May 26, 2014 by Bonita Lehmann from Canada
Dianna Bowes shares her ReLaunch both personal and professional. Inspirational for women at cross roads and uncertain if they “can do it”. Dianna shares her story honestly with the audience. Joel and Dr Pei again really pull out the essence of the ReLaunch in this guest.
- Amazing showMay 26, 2014 by danblackonleadership.com from United States
This show is inspiring and encouraging! It will help you thrive in life and business.
- Practical and inspiringMay 26, 2014 by Too Darn Happy from United States
Joel and Pei share a welcoming and helpful spirit, and they possess superb abilities to cut through the clutter to provide clarity and inspiration. If you are ready for a new direction in your life, ReLaunch is a must listen!
- Great ShowMay 26, 2014 by BonesTb from United States
Do yourself a big favor and subscribe!
- Very Inspiring!May 26, 2014 by Hani Mourra from Canada
Loving the show! Joel and Dr Pei really get your motivational juices flowing.
- Simply astounding!May 25, 2014 by EntrepreneurOnFire.com from United States
Joel and Dr Pei rock the mic with this energized and informative show on how to get and do MORE of what you want. Loyal subscriber here, can't wait for more! ~ John Lee Dumas
- Great showMay 22, 2014 by DBC Coach from United States
Terrific line up of guests and informative conversations. Looking forward to listening to the upcoming shows.
- A must add to your podcast listMay 21, 2014 by Kim Wiggins from United States
Joel's style is real. He brings that on this podcast. It provides so much information on what you need to run your business. I truly love his interview style.
- Great PodcastMay 21, 2014 by Jimmy Burgess from United States
This podcast is packed with inspiration and how-to information for anyone wanting to grow his business. I highly recommend this podcast to anyone wanting to elevate their life or business.
- Joel and Dr Pei Give and Give and then GiveMay 21, 2014 by Doug Terpening from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are two of the most generous people I know. Their podcast reflects this reality by how much they are giving. Listen and be impacted.
- Positivity!!!!May 21, 2014 by elijahmark from United States
Joel & Pei come at life with an infectious positivity that will inspire you to take a fresh look at your current situation in order to gain a positive outlook and plan for your great future! Listen and learn from this wise couple as they help propel you to new horizons you have never seen before!
- Voyage to HappinessMay 20, 2014 by JD313a4 from United States
Joel & Pei are incredibly gifted & insightful. They provide nuggets of information that really help me see through the clutter. Often I get too involved in all the analytical aspects of my goals; they have set me back on course each time with a renewed focus. Thank you for your ministry
- Relaunch by saying no!May 20, 2014 by Championpuzzlegirl from United States
Loved the interview with Crystal Paine and the way she shares her story about realizing she needed to learn to say no. Great advice for anyone who is unhappy and overwhelmed.
- This show is the real deal!May 20, 2014 by Pierce Marrs from United States
I have known Joel and Pei for a long time. They genuinely want to serve and help people move forward. I always feel inspired when I hear them.
- The Marketing EvangelistMay 20, 2014 by Tim W Davis from United States
Hands down the best show to find your passion, purpose and plan!
- Time to Relaunch!May 20, 2014 by Finding Forward from United States
From this podcast to their book, I’ve met few people who are as dedicated to helping others find their voice. My goal in any podcast or book is to get only nuggets of goodness from it. I promise that this podcast will over delivers.
- Great Podcasting Team!May 20, 2014 by LeaderMore from United States
If you are looking for growth and personal development, then you are in the right place.
- ExcellentMay 20, 2014 by Sutton Parks from United States
Enjoy the podcast, learning a lot and it’s very motivating! A must-listen.
- Relaunch, Renew, Reinvent - This show is GREAT!May 20, 2014 by KOGirl3 from United States
Joel and Pei bring such an amazing blend of fun, compassion, knowledge and humbleness to their programs! I just love the topics and content!
- Can not wait for next showMay 19, 2014 by Jbugg112044 from United States
- If not now, when?May 19, 2014 by Dianna Bowes from Canada
Women 40 plus are thirsty for this show. Joel and Pei are inspiring and empowering people to move forward with joy and passion.
- Joel and Pei are amazing!May 17, 2014 by Iveneverbeenthere from United States
Their podcast is a must-listen!
- Always insightfulMay 17, 2014 by Stuck on bugs from United States
If you want to move yourself forward, be more, do more, these podcasts are for you. Joel and Pei have insights into what it takes to succeed in today's world and shares that openly and freely with us (and you) through these podcasts.
- Relaunch YOUR Life TODAY!May 17, 2014 by Corey Jahnke from United States
What Joel and Pei are doing here is bringing together people just like you who wanted more from life and who have taken the steps YOU have been wanting to take and have learned and are anxious to share the things that YOU have been wanting to learn. There are few places online where you can find this kind of information from REAL people with REAL experiences to share! Subscribe today so you don’t miss out on the kind of information that will turn YOUR LIFE completely around!
- Just the perfect show for folks in transitionMay 17, 2014 by Sheri Rosenthal from United States
Such a wonderful show for those of us who are in the mist of change wanting to create our best life. Fabulous! Thank you Joel + Pei! xoxox
- Awakened Living mentorMay 17, 2014 by Cindyhively from United States
Great podcast Joel and Pei! I needed a boost and that’s exactly what I found. So glad I found your show. I’ll recommend to everyone I know that is gearing-up for their relaunch! I love your inspiration and enthusiasm. You two are amazing together. Cindy Hively
- Wow! Relaunch and Take Off with these shows!May 16, 2014 by Lee Gaitan from United States
I knew Joel and Dr. Pei to had genuine hearts for guiding others, but this new format and the stellar line-up of guests is off the charts! Whatever you need to kickstart your second half is here because the line-up of guest is that diverse. From inspiration to practical advice, Joel, Dr. Pei and their guests serve it up in abundance and in style. All you have to do is LISTEN!
- The real dealMay 16, 2014 by Jim Donovan from United States
Joel and Pei are terrific. Not only are they two of the most dedicated people I've had the pleasure to know and not only do they get great guests to share their best ideas, but they care deeply about helping you live your best life. Tune-in, Subscribe, Listen and, most importantly, Act on what you learn.
- Something for everyone.May 15, 2014 by Myrealsalt from United States
Relaunch, take a fresh approach to issues that are relatable to just about anyone. Keep up the good work!
- Excellent podcastMay 15, 2014 by Tedjitsu from United States
Excellent show, awesome hosts, and great guests. I love the positivity that Dr. Pei and Joel have and their ability to hone in on what a speaker or author needs to do to take their business to the next level. They personally helped me dial in my 'Avatar' to get my business focused on exactly who I am serving. Ted Ryce Alpha Man Project
- Awesome show, wonderful hostMay 15, 2014 by AshleyPaigeSchaffner from United States
Working with Joel Boggess is amazing! He passion is exciting and contagious! Great work on the show- please keep it up.
- Positive Role ModelsMay 15, 2014 by Nate from PA from United States
Transition is often tough and scary. Joel and Pei are bringing in amazing guests to show the great side of change. Listen in to the inspiring stories of those who not just survived, but thrived! Love hearing the relaunch stories!!
- Find the real truthsMay 15, 2014 by TrevorLaR from United States
Great show. Concise and focused on what needs to be talked about. Joel gets to the heart of the matter, and find the nuggets of information that will help all listeners!
- Spirit and InspirationMay 14, 2014 by Blisskisser from United States
You two offer such spirit and inspiration to all who tune in. I'm onboard for the Re-Launch and look forward to sharing this with my community.
- Reset, a Relaunch, and Live RichMay 13, 2014 by RichLife Guy from United States
Joel and Pei have mastered the art of meaningful conversations. You will leave each episode informed, inspired and ready for your own ReLaunch!
- MrMay 13, 2014 by D Wildasin from United States
Great Podcast Joel and Pei. The authors and experts share meaningful insights, colorful stories, and practical steps toward a better life and relaunch.
- Love Joel and Dr Pei!May 13, 2014 by Happy Hour Effect from United States
This show is absolutely inspiring and entertaining. The hosts share great stories and guests who can help you take your work up several notches - and make more money! Love this podcast!
- Great stuff from top to bottom!May 13, 2014 by Y2M from Canada
Joel and Pei really know how to bring the most out of their guests. ReLaunch isn’t your typical Q&A style podcast - it’s a whole lot more. If you’re wanting to learn how to really relaunch your work and your life, then this podcast needs to be on your “listen list."
- Great inspirationMay 12, 2014 by Dwain Scott from United States
This show is like a breath of fresh air. The hosts are engaging, fun, and playful with each other and the expert guests have rock-solid information and relevant, practical advice. Joel and Pei keep this show moving and keep you motivated. Great show with two inspiring host. Keep up the great work look forward to listening to more episodes
- Inspiring and Uplifting ShowsMay 12, 2014 by Marilynn Hood from United States
If you're feeling stuck in life, these podcasts will definitely inspire you and challenge your thinking. Relaunch presents interviews of people who have relaunched their own lives and share how they accomplished it. Thank you, Joel and Pei, for your continuing dedication to helping others!
- What's not to love?May 12, 2014 by Awsomemazing from Canada
Joel and Pei have created a go to resource that is value packed and a joy to listen to . Beyond inspiration you also get tools that you can begin to use right away!
- To the moon!May 12, 2014 by Steve | FitproInferno from United States
It's never too late to start living the life of your dreams, that's why I love the reLaunch Podcast!
- CEOMay 12, 2014 by Michelle Prince from United States
The shows will inspire and motivate you to take action. Great job Joel & Pei.
- True to the COREMay 12, 2014 by SherylLB from United States
Joel & Dr. Pei are the real deal! They are committed to encouraging & inspiring you to be all you want to be. It doesn't matter how many times you have tried to "Re-Launch," you will get it right this time with Joel & Dr. Pei.
- Get ready for Relaunch!May 12, 2014 by Jack Orman from United States
I’ve known Joel for a long time. He is the real deal. He has a heart for giving tremendous value and helping people get unstuck. Subscribe to this show and get ready for a relaunch.
- Awesome Podcast for who wants more in lifeMay 11, 2014 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I'm glad that I found this podcast. It's a must listen. I can't wait for more episodes!!!
- Love this show!May 11, 2014 by SoundWellness from Canada
As a ‘Boomer woman’ who has completely changed her work over the last few years, it is fabulous and inspiring to hear the stories from other people who have also done this. There are so many helpful strategies too. Thanks Joel and Pei for sharing such inspiring people with us!
- ReLaunch!!!May 11, 2014 by SGT Steve Fitness from United States
Pei and Joel are a class act. Their passion is in helping others find and pursue their own passion. We all go through phases in life when it's time to ReLaunch! This is just the place up learn how!
- ReLaunch rocks!May 11, 2014 by Mike Mack from Alberta Canada from Canada
Joel and Dr Pei you have truly created something amazing for everyone. Valuable content that really resonated with me and I know it will impact others as well. Please keep sharing more wisdom with all of us. With gratitude, Mike
- Value-packed information and practicesMay 11, 2014 by Rockstar Radio from Canada
Joel and Dr. Pei have hit a much-needed cord with listeners. They excel at compassionately and practically helping all of us ‘relaunch’ the life we are truly meant to live. Their guest experts offer a wealth of tips and experiences that are truly inspirational. I love this show and what it has to offer and always look forward to each episode.
- Relaunching 2014May 11, 2014 by Relaunching 2014 from United States
Five stars for Relaunch! What a wonderful resource for those of us that are looking for encouragement and ideas to move forward in our gifts and callings and new careers. I love the hearts of Joel and Pei and their desire serve others through their experience and encouragement and expertise. Have loved the interviews with Relaunch—it is off to a running start!
- Joel and Dr Pei are amazing!May 11, 2014 by Stephanie O'Brien from United States
Joel and Dr Pei are incredible people. The show is rich with amazing, actionable advice!
- Inspiring stories, real hope, and practical resources.May 11, 2014 by Jo Ann Fore from United States
Joel & Pei rock. Their authentic and generous desire to make a difference in the lives of others flows right into their new podcast. Great stories married to practical resources are a win for everyone. You'll want to subscribe. Like now.
- Great Information! A must listen!May 11, 2014 by D.B. Hamilton from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei provide relevan, timely and impactful information for anyone who wants to take their life, business & personal development to the next level. A must listen those on their path to personal development!
- Inspiring storiesMay 11, 2014 by Mommey from United States
Joel and Pei have a way of showing the strength of those who have gone through crisis and those who are just ready for something “More”. What a gift to be able to these stories on a regular basis. If you are ready to ReLaunch your life, or even a piece of it, this is your place to be inspired.
- Great ContentMay 10, 2014 by gregpayne01 from United States
I have just finished listening to the "Get off your but" podcast and have found the interview insightful and full of great advice. This podcast touched on how to over come limiting beliefs and all the "junk" that we tell ourselves which can hold us back from launching into a new, better phase of our life.
- My New Favorite Podcast!May 10, 2014 by Jay_Carter from United States
I've followed Joel and Pei for years. I'm really excited about this new podcast from them. They have fantastic, deep insights that can be transformative. Don’t just listen to these shows, study them. The authors and experts they interview share meaningful insights, colorful stories, and practical steps toward a better second half and relaunch. I think I'm exactly their target market!!!
- Great job on the relaunch!May 10, 2014 by FL Jon from United States
6.Light-hearted and fun! Joel and Pei are great together. Their different perspectives add richness to the show.
- This one rises to the topMay 10, 2014 by Joe Calloway from United States
There’s an old saying that “the cream rises to the top.” This show by Joel & Pei is definitely the cream of the crop when it comes to podcasts. Every show is inspiring and will do your heart and spirit a world of good. They are great interviewers and bring out the very best in their remarkable guests. Try the show with Tim Sanders then go from there. This is a gift that you can give yourself anytime you need a boost!
- Truly InspiringMay 10, 2014 by NCrawfordIII from United States
Joel has great guests and great interviews and he is providing so much value! So many takeaways… a must listen!
- Really GREAT Relaunch!!!!:)May 10, 2014 by 2BNM from United States
Real people - Real stories - Real solutions. Just want I needed.
- Very well thought out, super inspiringMay 10, 2014 by Tigernaughty from Thailand
This podcast is uber inspiring and very well thought out.. Joel and Dr Pei, clearly care about their audience and way over deliver… Josh Denning The Tropical Entrepreneur Mentee of John Lee Dumas
- Whether You are Launching or Relaunching, ListenMay 10, 2014 by James Kinson from United States
When Joel told me he was launching this show, I knew I was going to like it. Now that I have had a chance to listen to it, I was right. The mix of exciting guests and incisive questions from Joel and Dr.. Pei make this podcast a must listen. Is it time for you to Relaunch? Then subscribe, I have!
- WOW!May 10, 2014 by Dipama108 from United States
There are so many interview shows around these days it's hard to know which are worth your time. Each of these ReLaunch shows gives you more juice (including real advice you can use in your life immediately!) in 1/2 hour than most do in an hour and a half!
- Perfect message for the times!May 10, 2014 by Lisa Jendza, Business Coach from United States
So many people are questioning where they are, wanting something different, needing to make a change. While change can be scary, it can be exciting, liberating, and satisfying. Joel and Pei bring you real people who have ReLaunched. Dr Wayne Dyer coined "from ambition to meaning" - I'd like to think we are moving from "surviving to thriving". I'm honored to be a guest among the courageous people being hosted on this show. Follow your bliss!
- More!May 10, 2014 by DebIngino from United States
I’ve always been impressed with Joel’s ability to book and interview great guests and with the addition of Dr. Pei to the program, the perspective of the business of a successful relaunch has skyrocketed! Well done!
- Relaunch!!May 10, 2014 by MPSKnight from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are approachable and heart-centered. They are attracting great guests and each interview is a nugget of gold. I feel good and learn something new every time I tune in. Congrats on the Relaunch!
- Amazing hosts and amazing guestsMay 10, 2014 by RitaMetcalf from United States
Love the experts and intriguing questions. The hosts truly get to the heart of the topics to bring their listeners more. If you are ready to have a better second half, ReLaunch is the place to be.
- Joel & Dr Pei Continue To ServeMay 10, 2014 by GD Lengacher from United States
If you are in need of a ReLaunch this podcast is for you. They interview guests who will help you get launched into the next phase of your life.
- YOU WILL UNDERSTAND A RELAUNCH!!!May 10, 2014 by Hutchisonline from United States
These guys have a lot of amazing strategies that can be used in launching or even relaunching. STAY TUNED!! This podcast is going places!!!
- ReLaunch! Be Revived, Refreshed and Remarkably Inspired!May 9, 2014 by Caroline Gavin from United States
Joel and Dr. Pei are a dynamic duo providing excellent content, strong encouragement and pure inspiration through their guest interviews. Join ReLaunch to be revived, refreshed and remarkably inspired!
- Engaging and InspiringMay 9, 2014 by Take Action Q&A from United States
Joel and Pei really keep the show engaging! The guests share their triumphs but never gloss over the trials. This makes for a really deep, inspiring and thought provoking podcast.
- Listen & Learn!May 9, 2014 by ErinKCasey from United States
Listening to some of the authors and experts is like getting an MBA in 30-minute, action-packed blocks. Thanks, Joel & Pei for offering excellent content!
- I am ready to RELAUNCH!!!May 9, 2014 by reybrown from United States
Joel and Pei make a great hubby and wife tandem. I love the show and I’m excited about being more, earning more and contributing more.
- This is greatMay 9, 2014 by smbingrapevine from United States
Joel brings great ideas to that will provide a path to true success and happiness.
- Joel & Dr Pei give you More!May 9, 2014 by Jared Easley from United States
When I think of MORE... I think of Joel Boggess! Joel is one of the most generous people that I have met online. I am proud to call him a friend & future mentor when I write my first book. Please consider checking out his new podcast with the amazingly talented Dr. Pei. You will no Re-gret it :)
- Real Life InspirationMay 9, 2014 by KimanziC from United States
The content, the hosts, the guests= everything I need to take my brand and business to the next level. I would absolutely recommend this show to anyone who wants to seriously take their business to the next level.