What you will hear in our discussion with Jack Redmond:
- Overcome Burnout & Fatigue
- Self-care for the non-superhero
- Rekindle the fire – overcome burnout
- Life after teaching
- God's plan and career transition
Listen to ReLaunch Show on iPhone or Android App
More about our featured guest Jack Redmond (click bar below)
Jack Redmond is the Church Mobilization Pastor of Christ Church where he oversees the evangelism, assimilation and discipleship processes for its 8200 members. He is the founder of Jack Redmond Ministries and has written six books on various topics from evangelism, men's ministry and prayer.
His education includes a Master of Education from Columbia University and is finishing his Master of Divinity this May from Regent University. He lives in New Jersey with his wife Antoinette and their four children.
- Transformed: The 7 Pillars of a Legacy Minded Man
- Let Your Voice be Heard: Transforming from Church Goer to Soul Winner
- Infusion: Receive. Grow. Give it Away…
- God Belongs in My City
- Wounded Heart: Keys to Overcoming Life's Pain and Disappointment